OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

You should've just left it at I don't condone what happened. The rest of it sounds like you're making an excuse for what happened. The only reason you should ever knock someone's bike over...the only REASON...is if they knocked your bike over first. But still, you should never knock someone's bike over. I'd press charges...no doubt.

You should never knock anyones bike over ever, even if they have just burned your house down. As far as excuses go there are none, John knows this and he has to live with his actions and I certainly wont and cannot make excuses for others. What he did was an ass move, what else do want me to say?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No band wagon here Schmuck I was right there had front row seats

but to say you dont condone what happened but there was a reason for his actions is kinda lame.. I hope like hell she presses charges for it, I sure would..

so dont overlook, applaud or pardon it which is exactly what comes across when you say I dont condone it but he had reasons for his actions... that is doing nothing but making excuses for him..

Illiteracy may run rampant through this country but sure as hell not from me.

again I dont know them and there is way more than most will ever know to this and many other stories.. Moose stated it best yesterday that was a dick move. and under no circumstances was there any reason for it.

Read post above

You should never knock anyones bike over ever, even if they have just burned your house down. As far as excuses go there are none, John knows this and he has to live with his actions and I certainly wont and cannot make excuses for others. What he did was an ass move, what else do want me to say?

You don't have to say anything else. the whole "i dont condone...BUT" just made it sound like a contradicting statement. your last post clarifies your stance.

Did Casper pass out in the front yard?

lol he was still alive and walking around when we left, suprised he didnt hadnt hit the hamok by the end of the night.:D I had a great time and it was nice to meet some more people. i cant wait until i can see the pictures that everyone had. we probly shoulda just crashed at whoevers place and left in the morning lol, but the night ride was pretty fun, didnt get home until bout 530 in the morning but hey the moon was awesome!

Ran fantastically!

I don't think old Kawi's die, they just go faster!

Mine was running perfectly for the ride, no troubles at all.

Did I mention that the other day I found out, surprise! It does wheelies?!!:D

I think we were Team 8. I was with you guys and it was a good ride and time. Nice to get to meet new people and put names and faces together. I was on the Blue and Black V-Star (Bill).

Guess we didn't win eh?

Black and green cruiser was a Harley. The one with the Gator aide bottle and a petcock connection for the extra gas.

I guess I was in your group! Odd, I didn't think to ask anybody their screen name.

I had the old bike, red Kawasaki, spent most of my time in the back learning about riding in a group formation.

I never thought to ask what group # we were.

Anyway, I had a blast! Learned a lot about riding in a group. Learned a lot about Columbus roads too! :)

To bad I didn't make the party. Sounds like it was a good time too!

Ah well, there is always next year!

Believe it or not the the Black and Green crusier was a modified 650 V-Star! It looked great and I'm going to change my pipes to the Heiney brand he had on his. Sweet and nice sounding bike.

"I don't think I've ever googled anything that started with one guy....." - AOW

Fucking hysterical!!! By far one of the best OR fire banter sessions I have ever taken part in!

Come on, you know you agree with me. That image is forever burned into my brain. I will be drinking very heavily over the next few days to kill off those brain cells affected.

Had a great time, even w/"Moose Smash" shrapnel flying past my head every 2 minutes, and the kama kazi wieners!

Come on, you know you agree with me. That image is forever burned into my brain. I will be drinking very heavily over the next few days to kill off those brain cells affected.

Had a great time, even w/"Moose Smash" shrapnel flying past my head every 2 minutes, and the kama kazi wieners!

:lol: dude it was great to meet you! you sir are one funny fucker!!!

you can no longer post this smiley.... because you are a party FAIL!!!:D

:lol: my friends never showed to pick me up found out today his gf got sick...i wasnt gonna make you come out of your way to pick me up then drag me all the way back..i appretiate the offer tho man...sounds like i missed a good time! However waking up to a voicemail from justin and everyone drunk was pretty amusing :lol: