OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

New Date: June 6th, 2009!!!!

I'm very, very sorry to those who'd already planned the 13th. Due to a scheduling conflict, Sinner and Bee weren't going to be able to make it. We decided that wouldn't be very fair, so we decided to move the date to accommodate. Again, we're very sorry if this causes anyone problems. We truly hope you all can still make it.

Digital Picture Run

Time: Meet up at 10:00A, roll out at 12:00P.

Place: Ohio Motorcycle aka Honda Northwest

What: As has become a tradition, we'll be having a digital picture run again this year. $5 each person, winning team splits the pot. After the picture run, everyone will have a few hours to relax, put their bikes up for the night, shower, etc. Then comes the partying.

What is a digital run? Everybody who shows up breaks into teams. You can pick your own team or we can put you with a team. Teams will be of 4-5 people. We highly recommend someone in the team being familiar with the Columbus/Central Ohio area. Every team will be given a list of items each worth a specific point value. The teams much go around finding each item (IE: Buckeye Lake sign) and take a digital picture of a team member with the item. Please, no handwritten signs or pictures of signs/items. Take pictures of the actual items. Just like last year, we won't count those. At the end, the team with the most points wins the pot. Then of course afterwards, partying.

Party

Time: 8:00P - Casper passes out

Place: 4964 Johnstown Rd New Albany, Ohio

This guy is being gracious enough to let us use his home and land. Please everyone, respect him and his home.

The Rules

One camera per team.

Memory card must be empty at the beginning of the scavenger hunt. We will be checking.

No pictures allowed to be taken until the list is handed out.

All team members must meet at ending location together at 6:00P.

10pts will be deducted for every minute your team is late, up to 10 minutes.

All members must sign the release waiver.

Stuff to be raffled off

HJC helmet - RC51 John

DesmOhio shirts and stickers - Chris at DesmOhio

Motorcycle Wishlist stuff - Chris at MC Wishlist

free detailing gift certificates - Kevin at Clifford Automotive

Cycle Cat front stand - Whitey-BornSinner

1 hour of dyno time OR 3 baseline pulls each for 2 people - Dynotune Motorsports

motorcycle cover, battery tender, $50 gift card - Iron Pony

And more to be added....

Edited by Casper
added more info

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you said Saturday the 20th or the 27th cant do the 13th. have a wedding to go to. Sorry.

Seriously? That sucks balls. We can't do the 20th (father's day weekend) or the 27th (loop around Lake Erie for Flying Horse Farms). The 13th is on the OR calendars we sold. Who's getting hitched? Will you at least be able to make it for the party afterwards?

Fathers day is on Sunday. Why would it affect that day if we have it on the Saturday before. On the OR calendar so where their a lot sold where we couldn't to make a quick change in advance. Bornsinner and I DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!

THIS SUCKS!!!!

HELL YEAH! Ill be there for sure!!!! but ill be honest, i dont want to be the one to get the tattoo at the crusty harley tattoo shop this time

i still have it! its horrible, but its a fun story to tell, haha

:lol:

HELL YEAH! Ill be there for sure!!!! but ill be honest, i dont want to be the one to get the tattoo at the crusty harley tattoo shop this time

i still have it! its horrible, but its a fun story to tell, haha

:lol:

Are we getting a cincy crew together again?