Someone here loves SNES too much...

Littleguy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300830169972

http://i.imgur.com/eGUMAh.jpg

You are bidding on a complete set of every North American Super Nintendo (SNES) game ever released. This set is the result of half a decade of collecting.

I was limited to only 12 images, but I actually have 42 images at higher resolution:

You can view all of the images here: imgur.com/a/AQp5R

All 721 games sold at retail in the United States, Canada and Mexico are included.

Also included is every single box ever released. Note that Mario-All Stars+World, Super Scope 6, and Miracle Piano did not have individual game boxes.

Also included is 605 unique game manuals, comprising 84% of all manuals. I have approximately half of the rarest manuals here, but you can see specifics below.

Also included are 400-700 white box inserts, 400-700 white usage instruction booklets, 400-700 Nintendo Power advertisement cards and posters, 300-500 registration cards, and 100 or so posters.

Also included are 26 duplicate games, 15 duplicate boxes, and 50-100 duplicate manuals.

What is *not* included is any not-for-resale, unreleased, and unlicensed games.

Please see the list below for the full inventory.

This set was built by purchasing used carts, instructions and boxes from countless sellers. The conditions of each item vary, as indicated by the below list.

I have made an effort to ensure that the most desirable carts have intact labels. Any boxes that had seriously damaged front or back artwork were replaced. This is where most of the duplicates come from. But by no means is this a pristine set. We are talking about used games more than 20 years old. There will be creases, there will be folds, there will be finger smudges. The list below shows you the conditions for each item I have.

I have made an effort to clean the set to the best of my ability.

Any stickers were carefully removed with a hot air gun from boxes, and with isopropyl alcohol from cartridges.

I've removed any magic marker writing from cartridges with isopropyl alcohol and light detergents.

I have manually cleaned every single game's PCB contacts, and tested them to ensure the games were fully working.

I've tested every battery terminal with a multimeter and replaced any dead batteries that I could find.

There was little I could do about existing damage to items, and yellowing caused by UV exposure.

Please see the pictures in the imgur gallery, they are exactly what you will be receiving.

I am located in Columbus, Ohio and I am open for local pick-up. Serious buyers may stop by to inspect the collection prior to purchasing it.

Payment method is up to the buyer: Paypal, payment on pickup, etc. My only condition is that payment must clear my bank prior to me releasing these games.

Local pick-up is preferred, especially so the items can be inspected by the buyer. But I will ship via freight at the buyer's expense.

In all, this set comprises about four crates and 400lbs.[/img]

So much time and, most likely, opportunities to sleep with women wasted.

Not sure but is $25,000 even reasonable? Sure there are a few of those games that go for a pretty penny but seems like I can find probably 3/4 of the collection at a garage sale/flea market/etc. for a few bucks each.

Agreed. At ~$35 each it seems steep. Maybe worth more as a collection? I don't know. Not big into video games and collecting.

Some of the games are worth more than 35, I see a few that go for a hundred just by glancing

Yeah, I get that, but you;d have to look up all the games value and find the totals. ~$35 average still seems steep. But as I said, I really have no clue.

Plus the countless hours this guy probably spent searching for this stuff. Christ.

Yup. Hence why I sid it's prob worth the $25K as a collection instead of individually. Well...if anyone will pay that.

I helped a friend set up a gaming PC in his new basement. Most every Atari and NES game ever released.

FOR FREE.

yea that just isnt the same as the old console

forgot he also has boxes and manuals for a lot of the games making them worth a lot more

I helped a friend set up a gaming PC in his new basement. Most every Atari and NES game ever released.

FOR FREE.

<-------

Nes Emulators and Roms

SNES Emulators and Roms

N64 Emulators and Roms

Killer Instinct 1 and 2 Arcade Emulators

Sega Genesis and Turbo Graphix 16.

It is fun to travel back in time and play a game from the past now and then.