####Chopper Live Thread####

ChevyMan1972

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest problem with the GMG guys was that they actually put down the other guys because they were "building bikes that never existed." How is that a bad thing? Creating something entirely new out of your head?

I get that they did what they did because that's how it all started but to seriously put down true creativity just made them seem stupid to me.

I don't think PJD's bike is on the same level as their bike last year but I still thought it was the best of the bunch.

Seniors is alright looking, overall the bike is pretty clunky. I do give props for using the HyperCo springs, those were a brand new product as of April this year.

PJD made up for the abomination of a bike they made last time.

Jessie James... I had higher hopes for what he would bring to the table.

GMG far exceeded my expectations. They delivered the best bike and the only true "chooper" to the event in my opinion. Long live FRED.

JJ is definitely full of himself. However, when he says his skill set is beyond all of the others' he isn't exaggerating. But that doesn't excuse him for being a dick. Nor do great skills guarnatee a great product.

I do find it interesting that PSR and JJ made the same style bike. Not what I would expect from either.

I'd like Discovery to bring back the Biker Build-Off, but do it Pinks All-Out style. Have one big event with LOTS of entries, and class the entrants (Old-School, Contemporary, Street-Bike, and Open Class, then maybe spit each into Pro and Shadetree) have the audience vote for winners of each class, then have one final vote for best of the best. They could pick entrants from the submissions to document to make a season.

He is a joke. Massive skills in metal working, and a bike builder in the classic sense, but hes a chump. A neanderthal in 2012.

All I see is him not buying into this television hoax bullshit. He is as real as it gets and the only one who built his own bike. I don't get how is a chump? Sounds like you're mad :masturboy:

All I see is him not buying into this television hoax bullshit. He is as real as it gets and the only one who built his own bike. I don't get how is a chump? Sounds like you're mad :masturboy:

Just don't like the guy. I don't identify with anything about him.

I like Junior. I voted for him. :fa: