Car of the Year: Go BRZ

Xyster101

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said "well maintained", still you could probably put money into it (MKIV) and still come out ahead a few years down the road when you go to sell it.

No doubt the BRZ's are fun cars, just personally dont find them very attractive, especially when compared to a Twin-Turbo Supra that costs the same.

Obviously you like Supra's. They are Toyota's pony car that is crazy fast, expensive, and does not turn. Sure they look great, but having owned a MR2 Turbo for 7 years, old turbos are expensive to maintain. Imagine 2 turbos, that would be another $200 a month in maintenance on top of a car payment. Good luck finding a stock twin Supra for a decent price.

Find a car that cost $30k and compare it to the BRZ, not a 1998 Supra Turbo with a base MSRP of over $55,000. You could get a Corvette that was 500lbs lighter and had another 50hp that handled better, stopped better and accelerated much better for about $12,000 less.

Who the fuck compares a 20 year old 50k car, that still costs 25k, that is basically made for straight line power, to a BRZ/FRS?

A retard, that's who.

Compare a used STI to the BRZ then, stock vs stock I would be willing to bet the STI outperforms the BRZ.

I won't even bother comparing the BRZ to a EVO VIII/IX.

Your NA BRZ will forgotten when the turbo platform arrives, maybe you can team up with a Lancer OZ Rally owner and NA Impreza owner and have a pitty party.

Compare a used STI to the BRZ then, stock vs stock I would be willing to bet the STI outperforms the BRZ.

Your NA BRZ will forgotten when the turbo platform arrives, maybe you can team up with a Lancer OZ Rally owner and NA Impreza owner and have a pitty party.

Stop posting. Sign off the internet. Throw your PC away.

Thanks.

Sitting on jackstands it has more potential than anything you have ever owned.

Are you really trying to talk about the potential of something? Any of my cars could have the potential to have 300, 500, or maybe 1000whp, even my Toyota Echo, but I guess I would have to have deep pockets and actually care enough to make that happen, wouldn't I? Fuck, I could potentially make the damn thing fly, or potentially make it drive on water.

SMH.

Are you really trying to talk about the potential of something?

Yes. That is the direction the thread was headed with Supra talk and such.

That's cute, but your piece of shit conquest isn't faster than anything I own when it's sitting on jackstands.

Sitting on jackstands it has more potential than anything you have ever owned.

This type of shit needs to stay in the kitchen section, if you guys want to take this past a friendly debate about the BRZ I'll have to enforce the forum rules. Consider this everyone's public warning.