the buster

The_buster

I don't have 10k in recipetes in the drive train. More like 3300+ my good salvageable trans and the diff was 1900+ good stock diff.. That was before I broke the main shaft when it was na. Rpm did a full refurbish and gave me a upgraded 30spline for free and the diff was upgraded to the next stage 2,400$ Option for free as well, I had to pay machine work/shipping that's it. You have cracked case/damaged internals then you have to buy all out. Not quite sure but rpm charges 1,500$ extra if you have no core and same thing with diff.. I can't provide with links.. I'm on my iPhone bench racing but The facts are there and very true. Just have to look them up. None of the corvettes I mentioned have any interior missing,still has ac,power windows, full stero and all the other goodies. That h/c c6z w 150shot was the only pump gas car though. It sounds like I'm talking out of my ass. But the facts are there and you just have to open your search. When someone claims something and I don't believe them I search.. Like the brz cats... Lmao car n drivers top pick but look at what there're comparing it to. I no care about 1/4 It's all about standing mile. Run a clica..is it on e85? Race car? I wouldn't mind running an legit import street car. There's been many let downs in the import scene but there are fast ones on a rare case. Then again everyone has there terms of "fast"

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have 10k in recipetes in the drive train. More like 3300+ my good salvageable trans and the diff was 1900+ good stock diff.. That was before I broke the main shaft when it was na. Rpm did a full refurbish and gave me a upgraded 30spline for free and the diff was upgraded to the next stage 2,400$ Option for free as well, I had to pay machine work/shipping that's it. You have cracked case/damaged internals then you have to buy all out. Not quite sure but rpm charges 1,500$ extra if you have no core and same thing with diff.. I can't provide with links.. I'm on my iPhone bench racing but The facts are there and very true. Just have to look them up. None of the corvettes I mentioned have any interior missing,still has ac,power windows, full stero and all the other goodies. That h/c c6z w 150shot was the only pump gas car though. It sounds like I'm talking out of my ass. But the facts are there and you just have to open your search. When someone claims something and I don't believe them I search.. Like the brz cats... Lmao car n drivers top pick but look at what there're comparing it to. I no care about 1/4 It's all about standing mile. Run a clica..is it on e85? Race car? I wouldn't mind running an legit import street car. There's been many let downs in the import scene but there are fast ones on a rare case. Then again everyone has there terms of "fast"

so does this rambling mean your ducking Alex?

so does this rambling mean your ducking Alex?

He responded to me at the end of that rant, I'll give him credit. However, he started asking questions, and since he won't answer any questions about his car, I'm done answering questions about mine. Since the C6 is king shit and all, he shouldn't have any problem with a little Toyota.

Pump gas full interior car should be fun! Race number 2 set up..I'm down to run anything just to compare vehicles an set ups. Really wanted to find a 900hp gtr around.. I remember talkIng to some guys one had a red with bolt ons and the other was silver he claimed he had 900hp and never lost a race.. That was earlier last summer when Brian had a dyno day. Think they was from up north?

I've seen F-body's with AC/power steering/full interior run 9s. Am I supposed to be impressed that the "new technology super car" GT-R can do that? Everyone saying a C6Z isn't a smooth ride and is cheap and unreliable are high on crack. The C6Z is one of the smoothest most comfortable sports cars I've ever driven.

He responded to me at the end of that rant, I'll give him credit. However, he started asking questions, and since he won't answer any questions about his car, I'm done answering questions about mine. Since the C6 is king shit and all, he shouldn't have any problem with a little Toyota.

You don't have to answer any more ?'s lol.. But you never asked me anything of if you did I must of missed it. You can ask me anything I'm a honest guy and will tell you w/e you want to know about my set up. I'm replying to 3 diff people's and I could of easily messed your post.. King shit all comes out to max effort build.. Mines not a max effort I still have slightly modified gm ls2 block.

I've seen F-body's with AC/power steering/full interior run 9s. Am I supposed to be impressed that the "new technology super car" GT-R can do that? Everyone saying a C6Z isn't a smooth ride and is cheap and unreliable are high on crack. The C6Z is one of the smoothest most comfortable sports cars I've ever driven.

It's because they watched that episode of top gear... And bash on lt1 packages for there cobalt like interior..

I've seen maybe 2 or 3 f body's that have. Iirc I never said the C6 had a bad ride, the only thing I mentioned was the shitty interior quality. GT-R's don't have 3 cars out of the entirety of the platform running those times....

EDIT: AMS' shop car ran an 8.62 @ 173.81 on 35psi with room to increase it. That was at TX2K12 and anyone familiar with it knows the track isn't necessarily "fully prepped."

Edited by Geeesammy

It's because they watched that episode of top gear... And bash on lt1 packages for there cobalt like interior..

I believe it was Cavalier. You yourself said "The base lt1 interior is nasty.. " But carry on with the facts pulled from thin air, ill be here all day.

Even though I have a built drive train that's "rated" for 800rwhp slightest wheel hop and you can kiss 10k$ good bye.
Edited by Geeesammy

Hey Buster, I'm already here, maybe we can race back to real life.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/iqoncept/iqoncept1101/iqoncept110100002/8535803-three-colorful-arrow-signs-reading-confused-baffled-and-bewildered-symbolizing-the-feeling-of-being-.jpg