the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imstock is a worthless turd who believes that everything ever written is fact and bases all of his arguments on Wikipedia searches and YouTube.

Ok bitch made faggot.. Find something in ANY if my posts that you think is false and I will point you in the right direction. When I don't know something I find out about it or ask questions . I don't throw false flags and complain like a bitch. It's better to be a well rounded enthusiast than a narrow minded dooshbag. I come off as a corvette fan boy because yal ask questions or try to question my athorition! The gtr shit is just what I think about them, everyone has there right to state w/e you want. Like omega gtr this and that. Nice shop car on race gas but it's just that.. Lmr c6 nice shop car on race gas and until it gets beat by any other kind of platform than its king. I wasn't expecting it to be. Figure ugr would taken that! Accept it or hate it. I don't have a shop car on race gas..It's something I built in a little garage on jackstands, impressive for a corvette and the amount of cash I have in it I could easily built a much faster car. But it wouldn't be the same. Mech isn't my job nor is it something Im going to school for, just a hobbie I admire

Uh oh, watch out for the interent tough guy. You are missing the point that people are trying to make. Its not so much what youre saying but, how youre saying it. I hope Im never unlucky enough to be at a meet that you attend.

Sweet hood bro, are those the stick on vents from pep boys or autozone? I think the pep boys ones look faster.

Allow me to summarize for you:

Nobody is impressed when you make outrageous claims about winning street races against people that raped you at an actual legal speed competition (1/4 Mile).

As was stated about 50 times in this thread, CR doesn't condone street racing, and openly welcomes the active law enforcement officers on the board to help keep that in check.

The more you continue to talk, the more you make yourself a target. "Hey, google xx & xx and you'll see me street racing some cobra and beating his ass". CR doesn't really need these type of idiotic claims being thrown around by a member.

Just in case it wasn't clear before:

NOBODY CARES OR IS IMPRESSED.

CR hosts a bunch of legal, sanctioned events throughout the year where it's members come out and compete legally and can try to work their way up the board's tracked 1/4 mile ranking list. It's safe, fun, and an easy way of having goals and working up to beating your friends and holding a spot.

If none of this interests you, do yourself a favor and STOP while you are ahead, and stop painting a giant target on your back.

The LIST, in case you missed it.

Currently dominated by a C6 Vette BTW. Mark FTW

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76733

U keep trying to make your point across on something? I'm confused. Is your panties soaking wet because you have something to say? Step up then. How you about to claim I can't drive when you or no one you know ever raced me? Is it because I never went to the drag strip with my drag tire/rims on? I have no care for the 1/4.. I have a street car that I refuse to give up ride quality for a fast slip. Someday when you have a street car fast enough.. You'll understand

I've seen vids of you races and know people you have raced, you don't have driver mod.

It all started when someone started gtr nut swinging.. I corrected them that the only thing way a vette will beat a gtr is in the 1/4. some one started talking crap about stuff they didn't know so I guided them in the right direction. I'm not trying I claim the c6 is the greatest platform for racing but it's a proven platform As well as most American vehicles. some seeks vehicle brochures for salvation.. I seek videos and average joe's response on vehicles. Tim Switzer himself on his own website said, Nissan gtr; turns dentists and doctors into John force at a push of the button. I didn't knew much about the gtr besides impressive 1/4 and Mexico videos but that quote coming from one of gtr's top performance shops was enough said.. After that I kinda dispise the gtr. If anyone that can afford the car can make it run that fast in the 1/4 with nearly no seat time then what's the point? I'm not a fan of Sheeps and the if everyone can do it than it must be cool. Everyone has there opinion on certain vehicles and ones they hate. I don't bash them for it do I? I agreed with them. Corvettes are point in click,plastic go carts, cavalier interiors, old mans car.. W/e I see them as a high performance light weight all round platform. Your not going to talk shit and expect me not to reply. It's the kitchen gents and it's what it's made for. I really didn't want to go that hard on jones but he did mention the say stuff 3 different times in 2 different threads so he was calling for it. I'm sorry if I come off as a know it all but I do know quite a bit of info regarding cars.. If you asked a question I'll try and find the answer..

There was no nut swinging. Me and Jones' remarked that an R35 would be a more viable option as opposed to an R33 or R34. Then you came in swinging the Corvette dick with all your hypothetical's of who beats what and how by how much. I never read anything about a vehicle brochure and if their was mention of it, please point it out to me. Video's can show whatever some dumbass on the internet like yourself wants them to show.

So you are meaning to tell me one man's quote about a car you've never driven made you hate it? If you are that easily persuaded I feel bad for you.

The point of nearly no seat time is for people who don't have the time or the will to sit in front of their trailer park all day long and practice launching. It's made for an enthusiast, not a fucking pro driver. It's design theory was something an average guy could still jump into and drive to it's fullest potential and make it perform exceedingly well for the lack of skills he may have, I think that is an impressive feat itself.

The reason people started bashing you is your know it all attitude. You've always got some statistics you've pulled out of your ass from a Corvette forum or Wikipedia page.

I'm sorry for this being my reply to your last few statements, but that English is just far beyond my understanding of the language. No one will ask you a question on anything because your response will either be "can't tell you har har har" or "corvettefanboys.com says a GT-R isn't (insert irrelevant rant here).

People are going to treat you how they feel you should be treated, and when you start trying to bash on, piss on, be a dick to, and annoy the fuck out of members who have been around for many years, what the fuck do you expect? If I read correctly it said something about you being in the military? Is this how you acted towards those in command that had more time in than yourself? It's the same thing in principle. This is a LOCAL forum, not some nationally known shit where you stand a slim chance of running into a member.

Edited by Geeesammy

U keep trying to make your point across on something? I'm confused. Is your panties soaking wet because you have something to say? Step up then. How you about to claim I can't drive when you or no one you know ever raced me? Is it because I never went to the drag strip with my drag tire/rims on? I have no care for the 1/4.. I have a street car that I refuse to give up ride quality for a fast slip. Someday when you have a street car fast enough.. You'll understand

Drenched.

IS U BLEDIN FROM DA MAOUF?

There, I said it.