the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my pb with winter tires : ) They messed some key intel up about mods. They tried to under mod his car. I offered him 2 cars and the hit for some $$$ in Mexico from a dig and he wouldn't take the bait..
Thing is.. You talk shit but could you beat me on your bike geesammy?

Here's my pb with winter tires : ) They messed some key intel up about mods. They tried to under mod his car. I offered him 2 cars and the hit for some $$$ in Mexico from a dig and he wouldn't take the bait..

I'd like to think that you are trolling the forum, but I've met you in person and actually believe that you are this idiotic. The "corvette is gods gift, best car ever" attitude actually got me to post for once, so feel lucky. I want you to show me just how badass your car is. I have a little white beater that says it isn't too impressive.

Assuming that is your car? Not trying to be a dick but with all those mods and only trapping 120 is kinda sad...the fact that you lost to a mild bolt on WS6 with a small shot is sad too. Sorry man, just had to point it out.

What mods did his car ACTUALLY have if they under modded it?

Trap speed was lower than I expected but like I said in a earlier post.. I trapped faster 1/8 trap speeds and mph bone stock than those 3 runs I did at the drag strip after the h/c. I couldn't really stay in it until about 330 mark. 88 mph h/c vs a 91/92 stock

Trap speed was lower than I expected but like I said in a earlier post.. I trapped faster 1/8 trap speeds and mph bone stock than those 3 runs I did at the drag strip after the h/c. I couldn't really stay in it until about 330 mark. 88 mph h/c vs a 91/92 stock

I understand where you're coming from though. Some cars do better on the street. My car did, I only trapped 126 but I beat cars on the street trapping in the low 130s.

I'm more than sure I would be able to. Run from a dig if you'd prefer. I've got both the rider and driver mod in my favor.

Awful confident.. I like it! In that video I lacked seat time. I went to the strip 3 days after i had the car tuned and Was the first time I went to the strip after h/c coming from mild bolt on. In video that was my 2nd and 3rd pass and I ran one more afterwards. I was still getting use to the extra 100+ rwhp and wasn't shooting for records. I was still shy of the car. Hell on the 2nd run you can hear the tires chirp when I hit forth gear. I had h/c for less than 2k miles than went TT... 600miles later now building it for some decent power for a street car ;) Sean I wouldn't mind running a "beater". I have no idea what kind of "beater" you have but it must be nice to call a race car a "beater"

Imstock2 biggest ricer on cr.

Excuse after excuse

Should be better.jpg

You expect a perfect run everytime anytime? I'm not making excuses. I needed more seat time an a decent tire... If that's an excuse then please tell how I beat that 58xrwhp cobra that traps 126-129 running high 10's low 11's from a dig and multiple rolls a few days later? Was that luck? I even had a passanger the entire time, stock intake, bald nitto's.. I guess adding a passanger (168lbs ish) and having bald street tires would be an excuse I didn't beat him more? Maybe he lost because he had his almost new m/t et with ccw's and skinny front tires? Wonder what would of happened if we was able to swap rim/tire set and give him the passanger.. Seat time is over rated and everyone should be expert drivers from the start. O and my car made only 470rwhp.. So being down 100+rwhp with bald 555r's and added 16xishlbs it was luck that I won and not because I had more seat time. Sure thing boss.

I'd like to think that you are trolling the forum, but I've met you in person and actually believe that you are this idiotic. The "corvette is gods gift, best car ever" attitude actually got me to post for once, so feel lucky. I want you to show me just how badass your car is. I have a little white beater that says it isn't too impressive.

White beater lol

White beater lol

I have an autozone vette.. Has the glued on vents and there stage 3 performance package. Spectral cai,k&n oil filter,ngk plugs, hi flow cats, stainless steel vaccum lines, synthetic racing oil, accel coil packs, and dont forget the high output battery.One fast fucking machine yo. Future mods are a complete kuztom neon kit,chrome striping, chrome letters to show everyone I have the "z51" package, add more glue on vents with that kuztom roof scoop, baja amber fog lights to replace my stock. I'm sure I'll be more autozoned out than my fellow vette showin earlier. NOTHING will touch this car after I'm done. Dyno Brian bring on that loud bike with that funny exhaust and cai unit in one. Seriously who does that? I never seen one at autozone so it must be junk

• Downvote 1

If it makes u feel better i trapped 81 mph in a 200 hp foxbody with 270 less hp than :gabe:u.

If it makes u feel better i trapped 81 mph in a 200 hp foxbody with 270 less hp than :gabe:u.

Well you see... My glued on vents didn't provide enough airflow into the engine for my spectral cai to breath enough air in thus not making complete use of my high flow cats. Because the more air coming in will make more air going out. The engine had good spark though with the new high output battery,ngk plugs, and accel coil packs installed.

Well you see... My glued on vents didn't provide enough airflow into the engine for my spectral cai to breath enough air in thus not making complete use of my high flow cats. Because the more air coming in will make more air going out. The engine had good spark though with the new high output battery,ngk plugs, and accel coil packs installed.

The more you talk the dumber you make your self sound. Just put your garage sale twin turbo on and have fun getting spanked by cars with half the power when its done.:dumb: