the buster

The_buster

No, that's retarded. I can't wait to hear the excuses pour out of your mouth when you're actually propositioned with a race.

You can race him. My car is not race ready so I'm not going to go there, but you could challenge him in the Supra, it only has one turbo to his two. :gabe:

Why couldn't this guy have joined 2 years ago? I'm gonna have to get my shit together.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can race him. My car is not race ready so I'm not going to go there, but you could challenge him in the Supra, it only has one turbo to his two. :gabe:

Why couldn't this guy have joined 2 years ago? I'm gonna have to get my shit together.

I called him out a few pages back, not sure if it translated that way to him or not. If not, imstock2, consider yourself called out by my garage built Toyota. By your math, we're both on gasoline fuels and you have at least three liters and another turbo than I do. You shouldn't have any problem with me.

However, I'm not sure if my mere Toyota is worthy to be on the same road as his pump gas monster and tenacious driving skills that nobody's seen before.

I called him out a few pages back, not sure if it translated that way to him or not. If not, imstock2, consider yourself called out by my garage built Toyota. By your math, we're both on gasoline fuels and you have at least three liters and another turbo than I do. You shouldn't have any problem with me.

However, I'm not sure if my mere Toyota is worthy to be on the same road as his pump gas monster and tenacious driving skills that nobody's seen before.

I'll admit I've only been skimming this so i didn't see that. He should have a good chance against you. I mean a nitrous Camaro beat you before :lolguy:

Never seen someone try to backpedal and make excuses like this before, not even with a stock honda.

I got a TT Vette, but I'm not about to step up to that Colt, I heard it runs race gas, fuck that.

I think you should run him too, after I get a rematch.

yes it's winter and I really don't care, just bored.

I'll admit I've only been skimming this so i didn't see that. He should have a good chance against you. I mean a nitrous Camaro beat you before :lolguy:

He shouldn't have much of a problem, although I'm excited to see the ricer math he uses to say different.

He shouldn't have much of a problem, although I'm excited to see the ricer math he uses to say different.

Simple math according to how he says he drives tells me he should be deep into the 14's by the time his car gets tuned.

Edited by Green Bastard
fixed auto correct.

I brought in the entire family instead of mommy and daddy this time :) there's uncle to

With his trailer queen doing the call out.. Aunt Judy with her race car. Didn't knew a autozone vette would be such an hassle since I only run 12's. My car was built around h/c.. Now that I added the neons it'll need a wider tire. 305/45/18 aren't holding at all. Idk Im getting a voltage regulator fuse to control the vaccine leak and some new springs so I should be like 2-3psi in first, 4-5 2nd 10-12 3rd and hmm 4th idk yet. Don't be intemendated.. I still have Ac/all accessories/full stock interior. I haven't ventured into that side of autozone and I'm pretty sure I won't ever do that. Now now gents you have to get in line. After all juiceh22 is the first one I will be running in his nitrous 416 c5z. I think that's going to be a good run. Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list you must meet just a few criteria's 1. Street car(race fuel makes this invalid because it's something you can't find across the street from autozone) 2. Plated 3. Street tires (slicks does not count) 4. Must drive it on the streets (sorry trailer queens) now that I stir up the hornet nest the site should be a little more interesting. Now where's my 4wheel 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

I brought in the entire family instead of mommy and daddy this time :) there's uncle to

With his trailer queen doing the call out.. Aunt Judy with her race car. Didn't knew a autozone vette would be such an hassle since I only run 12's. My car was built around h/c.. Now that I added the neons it'll need a wider tire. 305/45/18 aren't holding at all. Idk Im getting a voltage regulator fuse to control the vaccine leak and some new springs so I should be like 2-3psi in first, 4-5 2nd 10-12 3rd and hmm 4th idk yet. Don't be intemendated.. I still have Ac/all accessories/full stock interior. I haven't ventured into that side of autozone and I'm pretty sure I won't ever do that. Now now gents you have to get in line. After all juiceh22 is the first one I will be running in his nitrous 416 c5z. I think that's going to be a good run. Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list you must meet just a few criteria's 1. Street car(race fuel makes this invalid because it's something you can't find across the street from autozone) 2. Plated 3. Street tires (validates slicks) 4. Must drive it on the streets (sorry trailer queens) now that I stir up the hornet nest the site should be a little more interesting. Now where's my 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

i dont know you, and i dont feel like being mean to you today. as a friendly piece of advice there are some things you shouldnt do on cr:

talk about how fast your are ( no one cares, cause no one really races that cereal to care.)

defend yourself in a useless scenario ( i.e what you are currently doing)

if you just fell back and lerked, this would all be forgotten in 2 days

keep your posts short, to the point, and logical.

real facts and stats mean way more than some shotty math that you may do, some shitty vids on youtube that you may find, and your previous track expeirence.

in short, just drop it, leave this thread, and when summer time comes, go split everyones wig that actually has a car and that will race you.

everything else is just bullshit.

no need to thank me, just stop posting in this thread.

With his trailer queen doing the call out.. Aunt Judy with her race car. Didn't knew a autozone vette would be such an hassle since I only run 12's. My car was built around h/c.. Now that I added the neons it'll need a wider tire. 305/45/18 aren't holding at all. Idk Im getting a voltage regulator fuse to control the vaccine leak and some new springs so I should be like 2-3psi in first, 4-5 2nd 10-12 3rd and hmm 4th idk yet. Don't be intemendated.. I still have Ac/all accessories/full stock interior. I haven't ventured into that side of autozone and I'm pretty sure I won't ever do that. Now now gents you have to get in line. After all juiceh22 is the first one I will be running in his nitrous 416 c5z. I think that's going to be a good run. Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list you must meet just a few criteria's 1. Street car(race fuel makes this invalid because it's something you can't find across the street from autozone) 2. Plated 3. Street tires (slicks does not count) 4. Must drive it on the streets (sorry trailer queens) now that I stir up the hornet nest the site should be a little more interesting. Now where's my 4wheel 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/102/3/a/English_motherfucker_by_mastertobi.jpg

Geesammy is 2nd on his 600 .. Alex will be 3rd his first pick was a cressida.. But now Wants to run the supra idk his pick, feel free to add to list.......Now where's my 4wheel 4cyld complete street trim including all accessories, on pump gas you can get from your local Myers? Does one exist in this state?

Thanks for adding me in, Alex said a Celica If I'm not mistaken. Must have gone right over your head...It's in Dayton, I'm sure I can arrange something for you if you pleased. I can actually get 3 of the same chassis of car here for you. Two are supercharged and one is turbocharged, I'm sure you would have no issue with TWO power adders. They are stock internals too so you have them on that. And I'm sure your power to weight beats them as well....:dumb:

So I messaged you just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well,

end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it,

I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a

few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this

sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship

is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion,

you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway,

only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids,

but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really

good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside

affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so)

and we have to explain to the kids why mummy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children.

For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

So I messaged you just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well,

end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it,

I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a

few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this

sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship

is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion,

you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway,

only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids,

but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really

good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside

affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so)

and we have to explain to the kids why mummy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children.

For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/what+a+whiny+bitch+you+are+my+good+sir+_2b659dfd4c6a248c6c2be1404038280e.jpg

ghey

Im on 93 nothing special. It is my beater because I could care less if it throws a rod or burns to the ground. Im not gutted I have a full interior, Im not on slicks or any race tire im on all seasons, its plated and I drive it when it decides to run and not spew oil.

Now, as stated before why would you care? I thought your c6tt was king shit the way you talk. Now that people actually want to race, you set criteria. I meet all of them and still want to race. My dsm is by no means a race car, ask anyone whos seen it or ridden in it. I just want you to beat me

If you have to set conditions to a race you should not be calling someone out.

Let me break something down to you hoss, trying to make things "more interesting" will do nothing but make you look like a fool and get your feelings hurt.

I know of a few cars that meet your cute little 4 part demand above and will straight powerfuck you like a drunk prom date.