Whats Good LS1 tuning software?

LeonbergerG

HPTuners or EFILive, I've used both and prefer EFILive but it's personal opinion. They do the same thing, but the menus and layout are totally different. HPTuners has more coverage, but for an LS1 f-body EFILive has more features and is simpler to use. Cost and licencing is different with both so do your research, and like Brian said Greg Banish's book or DVD is a wise investment for a beginner.

HPTuners or EFILive, I've used both and prefer EFILive but it's personal opinion. They do the same thing, but the menus and layout are totally different. HPTuners has more coverage, but for an LS1 f-body EFILive has more features and is simpler to use. Cost and licencing is different with both so do your research, and like Brian said Greg Banish's book or DVD is a wise investment for a beginner.

THIS THIS THIS...... I've used LS1 Edit, HP Tuners and EFI Live. I personally prefer EFI Live but they ALL can get the job done. LS1 Edit is severely outdated and overpiced, the rest comes down to what you like and prefer.

• 2 weeks later...