epic disney trip

kirks5oh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze dude. Nice pickup. Is it off to AMS for an Alpha upgrade, or keeping it stock?

gonna keep it stock for the winter. looking at full exhaust kits, intake/down pipe, injectors, pumps, and a tuner. should be good for 100rwhp more

we'll see though. i plan on driving this beast all winter:fuckyeah:

thanks for the comments guys

affirmative.

it only took two dealerships to find someone looking to sell me a car. first dealership just pretty much laughed at me and said forget it---they didn't have the car i wanted and wanted $10k over msrp for a black edition---no thanks.

the second dealership, located the car i wanted, made all the arrangments, and basically things went off without a hitch.

Freaking Awesome

Man on top of already being told that is really cool. I applaud you have the sense of humor and just general sense 'YOLO' to do something like this.

Congrats on the purchase. Did you have it shipped back or driving it?

Congrats on the trip, looks like you had fun! :thumbup:

About the car, congrats! :fuckyeah:

But.....damn you.....you even got the color I want... :bangbang:

!

i love blue cars. couldn't deal with black again, not a huge fan of red/white, and i was pretty disappointed when i saw the 'super silver' color in person. that, and i already have dark gray cars, so the choice was obvious

Man on top of already being told that is really cool. I applaud you have the sense of humor and just general sense 'YOLO' to do something like this.

Congrats on the purchase. Did you have it shipped back or driving it?

had it shipped back. my father in law offered to help me drive it back, but the wife would have killed my flying back with all 3 kids by herself. i get somewhat irritated when i'm on vacation with the inlaws because i pay for EVERYTHING, literally. its a point of contention with me and my wife every trip. so once in a while on vacation, i'll make some totally ridiculous purchase just because i can---kind of like a mini 'fuck you' to the inlaws, if that makes sense.

i had been considering it for a week or two prior, but the pirate outfit made for the perfect opportunity. best part about it was that the dealership was busy as hell when i got there.

"So I went to Disney and I came back home with a AWD Nissan godcar...you know, the usual" <----OP summary

not the usual for me, but i've been known to make some reasonably irresponsible purchases with very little thought put into it. so far, i don't regret this one. the roads are horrible, and i can still tell this car is flat-out nuts.

How the fuck did I miss this somehow.

Congrats man!

During the summer, I can babysit your winter beater for you.

I mean, while you are out with the summer toys.

I can give it it's own dedicate bay in the garage.

i plan on driving this car all summer too. my wife already told me i can get an exhaust system. little does she know the exhaust kit comes with down pipes, midpipe, injectors, pumps, intake and a tuner. :lolguy:

!

i love blue cars. couldn't deal with black again, not a huge fan of red/white, and i was pretty disappointed when i saw the 'super silver' color in person. that, and i already have dark gray cars, so the choice was obvious

had it shipped back. my father in law offered to help me drive it back, but the wife would have killed my flying back with all 3 kids by herself. i get somewhat irritated when i'm on vacation with the inlaws because i pay for EVERYTHING, literally. its a point of contention with me and my wife every trip. so once in a while on vacation, i'll make some totally ridiculous purchase just because i can---kind of like a mini 'fuck you' to the inlaws, if that makes sense.

i had been considering it for a week or two prior, but the pirate outfit made for the perfect opportunity. best part about it was that the dealership was busy as hell when i got there.

not the usual for me, but i've been known to make some reasonably irresponsible purchases with very little thought put into it. so far, i don't regret this one. the roads are horrible, and i can still tell this car is flat-out nuts.

i plan on driving this car all summer too. my wife already told me i can get an exhaust system. little does she know the exhaust kit comes with down pipes, midpipe, injectors, pumps, intake and a tuner. :lolguy:

I was just offering to help. :gabe:

Great purchase again man!

!

I feel the exact same way about the color choices.

You better nip that second part quick or it's just going to get out of hand and cause more problems. Sounds like they are already at the point where they expect it. :mad:

That will be a fun setup, should get you in the 9's pretty easy. Are you planning on E85 or is it not common at pumps in your area?

Beautiful car man. I've always wanted to go into a nice dealership dressed funny or like a bum with 50-60k cash and see if anyone helps me. Maybe someday. :)

haha. yeah, it was pretty funny, yet annoying at the same time with the first dealership. the salesman was talking about the GTR he owned--even showed me pictures, yet wouldn't even consider letting me test drive one, or budge on the crazy markup on the car. i left with a smile knowing these idiots just passed up the opportunity to sell a car with literally no haggling/hassle--i was ready to pay MSRP, and buy the car right off the lot, checkbook in hand.

Nice pick up Kirk. Awesome garage and collection as well. Congrats!

thanks

I feel the exact same way about the color choices.

You better nip that second part quick or it's just going to get out of hand and cause more problems. Sounds like they are already at the point where they expect it. :mad:

That will be a fun setup, should get you in the 9's pretty easy. Are you planning on E85 or is it not common at pumps in your area?

i love the color. trust me, the inlaws situation irritates me, but not as much as you would think. whenever i'm forced (indirectly) to pay for stuff on their trip, i simply buy something incredibly selfish for myself, because, why not.

That color ... drooooooooolz.

definitely looks incredible up close