Need advice on machine shop

imstock2

Bob beach did alot of work for one of the guys at the airport. He said he was always fair priced and good. We "Igel" have used oaks outside of nelsonville with good luck. I personally used BES for my duramax. It was expensive for machine work ran me 2200. Everything was perfect when assembly time rolled around though!

I used M&M for some work on my 1999 740i....i had them pressure check and mill the heads

they turned it around in 3 days for me and made me pay $220 for BOTH TOGETHER ($110 per)...I was expecting way more money to dole out and more time

The shop is cluttered and dirty but I'll be damned if I wasn't pleased with the experience, price and lead time..The guy was knowledgeable, cool, kinda cooky (in a nice way)

the car runs great now, over a month later

I've had M&M do some good work and I've had them do half a job as well which they at least honored and fixed but I'm still out gas and time waiting on parts to get re-machined after showing up and finding issues which should have never been. Any time regardless of who you take it to, check, look over and measure everything before you take it to make sure everything is ok. Any more I'm probably going to go to Shade Racing, even if it takes longer since he's busy.