Almost got grounded today

westside614zx12

jerm you get the bugs worked out with the sumo

waiting for my friends mechanic to figure it out, i poked the ktm for too long, first time ive ever taken anything to the shop except tires, and yes, i feel less of a man for doing so :lol:

see now here you go jerm i didnt want to post anything for sale im trying to pm people and i gotta wait 720 minutes

email them? or become their friend and post on their comments?

Yea i got in trouble by ohio riders today lol and there could be some first grade taddle tales on here or there probably trying to suck ass chumps

:) in every thread is annoying. You could have at least switched them up... :D:mad::p:confused::o;):(:rolleyes::cool: ...and to think you called parks original for using the word vagina. :eek: Seriously :eek:

No, you're just blatantly, obviously postwhoring. You even said so yourself:

How did you like my multi-report post about westside614zx12? LOL It was definitely worth the 60 sec wait that I had to wait between post reports of his multiple thread :) hijacks...but I was bored and his lack of originality was boring me even more.

your opinion of me will change when i double superman backflip over you and your crf at circleville!

is that as ur ktm stops running and u go flipping across the pavement??? :p

:) in every thread is annoying. You could have at least switched them up... :D:mad::p:confused::o;):(:rolleyes::cool: ...and to think you called parks original for using the word vagina. :eek: Seriously :eek:

im orginal u asshat.... oh btw i got the front fender, headlight and stator ordered for the SuMo. got a free led tail light from and 07 zx6r that im gonna be using for now. so be ready to party!! and also spook traded his sumo to james for the gsxr he had at the track. shit is getting crazy in town now hahaha

Must've never used forums be4.:nono: Starting out like that isn't a good way to get peeps to like you. Have some actual conversation.

he and i had a conversation, didnt u read where we were talking about me being with his girl???