New toy.

Major_golf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience thus far with it. extreamly accurate less than a 1/2 in grouping at 200 yards

5 bulseys 1 in each corner one in the middle 4 shots per bulseye each shot is within a 1/2 in of the bulseye.

5x4 = 20

i am resting the rifle on the banister of my porch

i only took two shots so the is yet to be proof of the 1/2 grouping

So, who shot the other 18 shots? :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S CR!!!!

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/2013-01-01_16-49-39_692.jpg

The 20 were yesterday. Dont be butt hurt vinny. The small hole is the brothers 223 the bigger one is mine

here is the first shot of the day

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/2013-01-01_16-50-09_802.jpg

And the lapped shot with no target in pic

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/2013-01-01_16-49-48_147.jpg

Reading fails your old ass

Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that I like best

My balls are always bouncing

To the left and to the right

It's my belief that my big balls

Should be held every night

Sorry vince the target i used the day before got cumbled up a thoen away i dont generaly bloat about shooting targets, i have always been a good shot and can reproduce the same shots over, imo hiting a squirls head at 100 yards while its running is some thing to brag about

Sorry vince the target i used the day before got cumbled up a thoen away i dont generaly bloat about shooting targets, i have always been a good shot and can reproduce the same shots over, imo hiting a squirls head at 100 yards while its running is some thing to brag about

Your skill is only one aspect of shooting a .25 MOA group the rifles capability is another one as well as the glass and mounts I believe Vince is doubting all of it though.

The trigger has nothing to do with hitting the bulseye

Go to a shooting event. Tell me how many people are using stock 5lb< triggers

:lolguy:

People there will be shooting sub moa with highly modified rifles, bench rests, and hand reloads

The trigger has nothing to do with hitting the bulseye

Now you are digging a hole you wont be able to come out of. You are talking about arguably the most important part of your firearm in terms of accurate and consistant long distance shooting along side of the glass mounted on top. Sounds like you need to educate yourself some. No disrespect.

4-16-40 mildot luminates green and red. Its a cheepo walmart called cross point adventure series lots of mixed reviews about it but im more than impressed with it

This guy?

I don't see .25MOA out of this, certainly not at 200yrds. The dots themselves have to be atleast .25MOA (and I'd bet more like .5MOA) at 200yrds. Something is afoul. I can believe from 200ft though.

Walmart scope, porch post rest, stock gritty trigger, factory Rem rounds = .25MOA.... I'm calling someone is a little over zealous with their yardage.

So your trying to tell me that with out a high dollar scope and fancy trigger work you cant hit bulseye. And that as long as you are with in one inch of said bulseye per hundred yards you are happy with thare happy with the shot.

Expert shooters pay thousands of dollars for 1/4 MOA guns. Anything you did with a $350 Walmart special is a fluke that won't be repeated.

This is almost the equivalent of you saying you ran a 13 second pass in your new Honda Civic because you think you are a good driver.

Sorry

What does moa have to do with hiting bulseye at any yardage other than knowing how high to aim. If you cant hit close to bulseye evey shot with a simi or bolt action rifle that is sighted in at a said yardage you should probably not touch a gun at all.

For instance shit hits the fan there is some one shooting at you from 500yrds you feel that you can miss by 5in and be tottaly cool with it even though 5in left or right could mean life or death if taking a head shot.

What does moa have to do with hiting bulseye at any yardage other than knowing how high to aim. If you cant hit close to bulseye evey shot with a simi or bolt action rifle that is sighted in at a said yardage you should probably not touch a gun at all.

For instance shit hits the fan there is some one shooting at you from 500yrds you feel that you can miss by 5in and be tottaly cool with it even though 5in left or right could mean life or death if taking a head shot.

R u serious?

Doesn't know what moa means & questions other experienced shooters

Do you know how to you a mil dot scope?

Have you shot 500 yards before. Doesn't matter if the gun is perfect your still going to have 1 if not multiple cross winds.

And moa at 500 yards is 5". So you have a 2.5" tolerance/radius not a 5" tolerance.

Wow, maybe do a little research before you keep posting especially if you dont know what MOA is.