What's it worth? 2005 TSX

Mallard

My mom has a 2005 Acura TSX, Auto, Pearl White, tan interior, and under 60k miles. She's looking at new cars and I figure she'll get screwed on the trade in. Opinion's? IIRC, the only available option was NAV, which she does not have.

Thanks. More or less I'm curious to know at what point do I buy the car from her for their trade-in price, if they come back with a really low number. It's in really good shape. Shortly after she got it she changed jobs and only commuted ~10 miles a day instead of 60. Then she partially retired a few years ago. Not sure why she decided she wants an SUV now, but her TSX deserves a good home.

Before I talked to her she traded it in last week. Germain Lexus listed it for sale today. It's a very clean car with low miles, just a few rock chips on the front. Should be a good car for someone.

http://www.germainlexusdublin.com/VehicleDetails/used-2005-Acura-TSX-AT-Dublin-OH/1906178353