imstock2

Cordell

Why the fuck do you keep referencing AutoZone stick on vents? Are you trying to be funny? Same with the "computer generated racing in Mexico" sarcastic bullshit. Remember back in 2005 when that shit was funny? Oh wait, neither do I.

Just look at your avatar. I swear dude, you are straight out of the ricer book of clichés

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am well aware what they are capable of. Ls7 is just a nasty engine.. H/c and one can reach 580ish rwhp. That car was in Canada correct? And notice its a stick :) the fastest NA corvettes are stick.. Once power adder gets Into play they tuck there nutz and go auto.. That and they hate shit breaking all the time. Reason the fastest m6 c6 in the 1/4 is just a h/c c6z on a 150 shot trapping like 9.3's at mock Jesus

Your car will never go 9 anything so you can give up on that dream

But my car is an auto..real race cars have three pedals

Seriously? Picking on a slow 12 sec car? Shame on you! Doesn't it get old puppy kicking? Your slush box is tired of walking manuals.. That's a thing in the past for you.. After all autos are superior to manuals. That's why all the fastest cars in the world are auto? Shifting gets old and everyone hates working that hard or a time slip. Besides it's more impressive to have a fast consistent slush box via a inconsistent fast manual.. I mean who would want to run a 12 sec pass when they could of had an auto and do a 10 sec pass? Sports cars are ment to be auto anyhow.. I can't figure out why gm failed to realize this when they made the zr1 since the car was built soley for a 1/4 and not to be an all rounded car.:confused:

The thing is, you have never made a good pass to rep a manual car very well so why are you so bent on how shitty autos are?

Never said autos are shitty? You guys think I'm serious? Like in this entire thread people get worked up over some little shit.. People please.. It's a forum website.. I'm just going with the flow

Why the fuck do you keep referencing AutoZone stick on vents? Are you trying to be funny? Same with the "computer generated racing in Mexico" sarcastic bullshit. Remember back in 2005 when that shit was funny? Oh wait, neither do I.

Just look at your avatar. I swear dude, you are straight out of the ricer book of clichés

Because "autozone vette" boss man. You don't like my turtle with a carbon fiber shell sporting the v tec logo?

everything you post is against autos.

Nick said it best, you can't out shift an automatic transmission. That's impossible. I see it as you can't out fire and automatic rifle with a simi-auto.. Besides only high school kids like to row gears and auto cross.. Automatic wins straight line races and that's all that matters for car enthusiasts

Nick said it best, you can't out shift an automatic transmission. That's impossible. I see it as you can't out fire and automatic rifle with a simi-auto.. Besides only high school kids like to row gears and auto cross.. Automatic wins straight line races and that's all that matters for car enthusiasts

Glad your finally getting it

Please enroll in one of CSCC's entry level spelling and grammer classes. My brain hurts after trying to translate your posting's into understandable English.

Everything so far you have posted insinuate's your only life goals are for making a full pass at the drag strip and for stupid ass street use "in mexico". No one here is hating on manuals, you are the only one hating on the manual vs auto topic.

Fixed.

No not really Steve is just hating my sig and thinks I regard towards him.. I have respect order either kinda of car.. I see great purpose in both. To me it's just more impressive to go faster with a manual then to go just as fast with an auto. Low teens is ehh but single digits when the manual cars are like less then 10%.. That's when it gets really impressive.. Not like I might be there one day or anything.

Yay I'm a high school kid, you couldn't even give my Miata competition on an autocross, and the engine I built in my Camaro is still strong after 4 years let's see how long your shit lasts.

You do realize your trolling attempts just keep making you look like a fool?

The only person on this site who takes you serious *might* be The_Buster, but I am pretty sure at this point he is laughing at how dumb you are.

Yay I'm a high school kid, you couldn't even give my Miata competition on an autocross, and the engine I built in my Camaro is still strong after 4 years let's see how long your shit lasts.

Now this i wanna see. Tt vette vs miata. Got my monies on the miata

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/91846D1D-D580-4017-974E-B6B794A8C229-2207-0000049E0DB09B99.jpg

:no: You caught me!! :dumb:

What do I have to be mad about? I have a running car that I don't have to drop the trans, rear end, driveshaft, motor on or replace a slave cylinder, etc. Bi-weekly. My car has never been taken mudding, and it certainly gets more (and much better quality) snatch than your riced out C6. It serves it's purpose as a daily extremely well for what it is, and the only issues I've had were due to me overlooking and over-thinking minor issues. So right now I'd say I'm about as far from mad as possible.

I mean FFS, I drive an import that looks less ricey than your shit. :lolguy:

But...then again, I decided to stick with the clean OEM look, yourself...well... :barf: :gay2: