imstock2

Cordell

:no: You caught me!! :dumb:

What do I have to be mad about? I have a running car that I don't have to drop the trans, rear end, driveshaft, motor on or replace a slave cylinder, etc. Bi-weekly. My car has never been taken mudding, and it certainly gets more (and much better quality) snatch than your riced out C6. It serves it's purpose as a daily extremely well for what it is, and the only issues I've had were due to me overlooking and over-thinking minor issues. So right now I'd say I'm about as far from mad as possible.

I mean FFS, I drive an import that looks less ricey than your shit. :lolguy:

But...then again, I decided to stick with the clean OEM look, yourself...well... :barf: :gay2:

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/EDE8030D-67A1-42F9-A5DB-BF590557C831-2207-0000049E2C60DF90.jpg

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not really Steve is just hating my sig and thinks I regard towards him.. I have respect order either kinda of car.. I see great purpose in both. To me it's just more impressive to go faster with a manual then to go just as fast with an auto. Low teens is ehh but single digits when the manual cars are like less then 10%.. That's when it gets really impressive.. Not like I might be there one day or anything.

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/4/20/11/enhanced-buzz-31275-1334935481-0.jpg

I give no fucks how I "look" On a forum site. It's not a dating site sweetheart. I care less what any of yal think of me. At the end of the day.. 98% of yal will viewing my tail

Lights as you get drugged down the highway if your lucky I see you worthy of wasting fuel on.

I give no fucks how I "look" On a forum site. It's not a dating site sweetheart. I care less what any of yal think of me. At the end of the day.. 98% of yal will viewing my tail

Lights as you get drugged down the highway if your lucky I see you worthy of wasting fuel on.

STOP POSTING AND DEFFENDING YOURSELF THEN

:dumb:

and the people who do come out to merc you will be way more entertaining than the ricers that you do beat.

Wow, you are just digging your grave deeper and deeper.

Like I said, ricer that found himself in a c6.... you meet all the requirements of a ricer:

1) Dont know shit about what you're talking about but think you do

2) Think drag racing is easy if you have an automatic, and ...

3) Make the stupid ass ricer argument of manual being for "real" drivers

4) Talk about road racing, when you have never road raced.

5) Talk about how awesome your car is "going to be".

6) People that make fun of you are "haters" and you dont care what they say.

7) Oh, almost forgot, useless ricey aesthetic mods that you dont recognize as ricetastic

and thats just the quick list of examples.

Me thinks your going to be familiar with a lot of cars just by looking at their tail lights by the end of the summer.

God you're a fucking idiot. You really should learn proper grammar. Please sell your vette for a Honda, your giving domestic owners a bad name....

God you're a fucking idiot. You really should learn proper grammar. Please sell your vette for a Honda, your giving domestic owners a bad name....

I'd be happy to trade my daily beater Honda, it would be perfect for him, it has twin fart cans. :lolguy:

Cant wait till this guy gets his car drug down time and time again at the cr track day. 10$ says he wont sign up and show...

He would only end up shattering his diff and have to spend 10k.

It ain't going down that way bub.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/IMG_20120812_212622.jpg

Get used to that, it's about all you're going to see of me.

Cant wait till this guy gets his car drug down time and time again at the cr track day. 10$ says he wont sign up and show...

That's my bet also. Then the excuses will flow about not being ready or something didn't arrive in time....

Be my guest, gives me more time to get a camera to film the excuses/no show.

I have a feeling that as the weather warms, we will be seeing less and less posting by imstock, and eventually he will stop completely, and not show his face where he knows a CR member may be..

Just my speculation though.

I have a feeling that as the weather warms, we will be seeing less and less posting by imstock, and eventually he will stop completely, and not show his face where he knows a CR member may be..

Just my speculation though.

;) :marc: even if I lose to who ever. It's not like your going to beat me? Thing is, You talk shit but you never ran me. Unless your driving a vehicle that would wax me how are you about to talk? You just go through my posts nit picking little shit and talking shit? Your just another nut hugging groupie cheer leading for someone to race me? Your not alone.. Your amongst many cheer leaders in this thread posting about your roll models that's going to take me down.. It's cute carry on :)

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/AEA8962C-953D-4266-8054-EDB66D0739B8-1775-0000047515A1B538.jpg