Sold them all today

nurkvinny

I call BS.

Everyone knows if you *really* respected the liberal viewpoint you would have had them melted down or given them to deserving anti-gun Hollywood celebrities or government officials for use by their private security forces.

My error, there is something else... you *could* have sold them to some Mexican drug lords in order to help the administration prove that guns are bad.

My apologies for doubting your story.

WTF is happening in this thread?

Not even a bedside security piece?

Nope. If I have a break in, I will promptly call the appropriate authorities and ask the misunderstood burglar to please wait patiently on the other side of my bedroom doorframe while my protectors arrive in amazing speed.

Im glad you guys have finally seen the light: guns kill people, real people.

:gabe:

I donated mine. It was tough putting an M1A into the Salvation Army red kettle. I placed all my ammo in the collection basket at church last sunday. I hear ammo is worth more than money. Just bought a very loud whistle on EBay earlier this evening in case. I'm sure it's loud enough to scare anything away.

Can't wait to write those evil guns off when I do my taxes.

I put it there as a Christmas present before they became bad. I apologize.

What's next!? You plan to wish me a Merry Christmas, give me a Bible and tell me I have to say the Pledge of Allegiance!!!? I'm glad I won't have to see these clips wondering around my house anymore. Those things hurt people!

I'm glad I won't have to see these clips wondering around my house anymore. Those things hurt people!

No fucking joke when I was at New Albany a while back the guy in the next lane was letting me shoot his M1 Garand and when I put the clip in and the fucker snapped shut on my thumb.

DAMN "GOD FEARING"© CLIPS, KEEP YOUR BELIEFS OFF MY THUMB

No fucking joke when I was at New Albany a while back the guy in the next lane was letting me shoot his M1 Garand and when I put the clip in and the fucker snapped shut on my thumb.

DAMN "GOD FEARING"© CLIPS, KEEP YOUR BELIEFS OFF MY THUMB

:) They will get you sometimes!

Yup! I know the feeling!!! Last night I sold the last of mine. It's such a good feeling living in a Gun Free Home!!!! I cannot believe I let those evil things near my child! They could have killed her!!!!!

The added pad in my wallet is nice too!

:thumbup:

KillJoy