AU LS2 RX7 Road Race Fun

wagner

So, tell us one thing, just one little thing, that a rotary engine can do that a piston engine can't do better.

I took a few minutes to consider this and could only come up with one conclusion: Blow the apex seals out the back of the car!!!:gabe:

Gentlemen, you are assuming that I hate piston engines when, in fact, I do not. I have never once bashed an LSx and never will. What I do enjoy is getting all of your panties in a twist every time I post that. Change the tampons, ladies.

:gabe:

Ben, go blow a spark plug or eight.

Jones, I got nothin'. Wanna sell me the A4 yet?

Tinman, <3

Cool video, that's a really interesting air intake setup he has. Whenever I see someone in a V8 RX-7 I think to myself, "there goes a really smart guy who must be nice and classy too and have a giant penis".

I'm not familiar with that intake but is it tall enough that they had to cut the hood out? Or was the swap just mounted that high?

Looks like the car gets around quite well and that's some pretty crazy aero.

Matt, everyone knows that rotaries stink like hell and shoot fireballs better than piston engines.

I'm not familiar with that intake but is it tall enough that they had to cut the hood out? Or was the swap just mounted that high?

Looks like the car gets around quite well and that's some pretty crazy aero.

Matt, everyone knows that rotaries stink like hell and shoot fireballs better than piston engines.

It looks like ITB's with an airbox around them.