My newest hobby: retro gaming center

justinwebb

I have always wanted to set up a gaming center for all my old school gaming systems that I have had since I was a kid, just recently picked up a SNES and been buying a bunch of N64 games and need to start on SNES. Going to get a flash cartridge for the SNES and NES so I dont have to buy as many games, but still buying N64 cartridges as its my favorite system. Just figured I would post up some retro gaming fun

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8196/8351566429_5466def29c_c.jpg

IMG_0239 by justinwebb27, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8375/8352628484_87ec8812b3_c.jpg

IMG_0240 by justinwebb27, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8183/8351566225_1149b8d0d3_c.jpg

IMG_0244 by justinwebb27, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8054/8352628408_9cd12e0b42_c.jpg

IMG_0243 by justinwebb27, on Flickr

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8046/8351566155_ae3e72c8e7_c.jpg

IMG_0248 by justinwebb27, on Flickr

an N64 game you need is Conker's Bad Fur Day, game was funny as hell. It'll be hard to find since very few were produced due to all the obscenities in the game(seeing as Nintendo was aimed towards kids and not adults)

That game was funny as shit to play!

an N64 game you need is Conker's Bad Fur Day, game was funny as hell. It'll be hard to find since very few were produced due to all the obscenities in the game(seeing as Nintendo was aimed towards kids and not adults)

Yea it's on my list to grab and there still out there but they sell for 50-75

Seriously?! I have a copy and had no idea. Over Thanksgiving my brother and his wife were in town so we broke out the N64 and played Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, and Conker's. It was the first time in many years I had gotten it out and it was crazy to see the graphics and how bad they were compared to my childhood memories.

I went on a N64 kick a little while back and was playing the shit out of Conker's. I couldn't believe the price it, and a few others, still go for when I went to a trading store. I lucked out and held on to all of my games and Conker's was one of them and didn't have to pay the $50 for it

Luckily as I buy games on ebay and such I use my ebay bucks toward the expensive games, lowering the price to more reasonable amounts. I just spend 20 here and there and go to local game stores to see what they have. Just fun to rummage through the cartridges and pop something in and play it for a few hours.

That game was funny as shit to play!

I went on a N64 kick a little while back and was playing the shit out of Conker's. I couldn't believe the price it, and a few others, still go for when I went to a trading store. I lucked out and held on to all of my games and Conker's was one of them and didn't have to pay the $50 for it

I bought Conker's on release day played the shit out of it too. I wish I would have held on to ALL of my N64 stuff, Hell I kept all the original boxes for everything too, I turned around and sold it all to a co-worker for $150 when the Wii came out, same with my Sega Dreamcast, I sold it all on eBay for $200. :doh:

I think I saw a copy at the play it trade it off of polaris not to long ago. I might have to pick one up if I see it for a decent price.

It amazes me what the Zelda games still go for. I have Majoras Mask with the box and manual all in mint condition. Would be pretty easy to get $100+ for it.

I think I saw a copy at the play it trade it off of polaris not to long ago. I might have to pick one up if I see it for a decent price.

It amazes me what the Zelda games still go for. I have Majoras Mask with the box and manual all in mint condition. Would be pretty easy to get $100+ for it.

I had both Zelda games too, I beat Ocarnia of time to this day its one of my all time favorite games(that game was the selling point for me to buy an N64) when I got Majoras Mask I thought it was too confusing so I never got around to playing it. All my stuff was in mint condition too I see what those 2 games go for now as well :mad:

No Road Rash 64 no care.

I actually have my n64 set up on my 60" tv right now, and recently played some mario kart and wave race. i've also still got my SNES and Sega. few years ago during a snowstorm, me and my ex hooked up the SNES and played the whole damn game of super mario brothers. took something like 7 hours. it was a blast.

I am buying more games as I go, the n64 collection will be over 100. The other consoles I am just going to cheat and load all the games on a memory card and get one of the cartridges that you can put in with the memory card an run all the games :) far cheaper.