Spring Meet...Sucess!!!

FocusDave01

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you ever come back? i know you had to leave for work but said you where coming back I took off bout 530ish..

Yep, just in time to see Yota doing wheelies in the wheel chair and moose talking about his cheese wheel. I ended up leaving twice and coming back.

Yep, just in time to see Yota doing wheelies in the wheel chair and moose talking about his cheese wheel. I ended up leaving twice and coming back.

Don't be so modest MJ, you entertained us as well by bringing attention to your middle finger. As if it wasn't talked about enough already ;)

Thank you, each and everyone of you who went out of their way to put this event on. Had a great time, weather was nice and enjoy meeting new people. I look forward to many more.

YES!!! I drank a lot!! ALCOHOL, NO BIKE, DRAMA, & Queenbee spells TROUBLE........ :drink::bitchfight::)

BTW Dollface you girl are AWESOME in my book!!!!!!

Thank you, each and everyone of you who went out of their way to put this event on. Had a great time, weather was nice and enjoy meeting new people. I look forward to many more.

YES!!! I drank a lot!! ALCOHOL, NO BIKE, DRAMA, & Queenbee spells TROUBLE........ :drink::bitchfight::)

BTW Dollface you girl are AWESOME in my book!!!!!!

I love you too girl!!!!

OK I/We had a blast at the meet......hats off to moose..........he is a master griller and know how to entertain........you rock man....what a show....thanks a ton.....:cheers::cheers::drink::drink:

We headed back to University Village to see some old friends and started another round of partying.....that party grew bigger with many unknown faces showed up and they licked up the rest of the food we brought back from the ohio riders party.....but I kept Yota's killer pie in a secret place (thanks so much Jonny) and it survived hee hee. We survived all the partying and headed back home Sunday night. Today busy at work and will read/post tonight for sho, huh.....so many drama to catch up with. :D

Edited by Kosmo

whens the next meet? and wheres it gonna be? i hears some rumors about it maybe being in toledo... that would be awesome! how do i find out about the meets? im a new member, newly registered as of last night so still learning my way around the site.

whens the next meet? and wheres it gonna be? i hears some rumors about it maybe being in toledo... that would be awesome! how do i find out about the meets? im a new member, newly registered as of last night so still learning my way around the site.

We are working on going a meet and greet in other cites beside Columbus. Still a work in progress!