Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is an OSU football thread in disguise.... but damn did my Bearcats throttle Purdue... Next up, the other B1G team we play this year, Illinois...

Yes, I'm aware that Purdue is a B1G bottom dweller, but still a good opening win for the 'cats. Better than saying we beat a D2 school... well, I guess that depends on the D2 school with the way Purdue looked, lol

I know this is an OSU football thread in disguise.... but damn did my Bearcats throttle Purdue... Next up, the other B1G team we play this year, Illinois...

Yes, I'm aware that Purdue is a B1G bottom dweller, but still a good opening win for the 'cats. Better than saying we beat a D2 school... well, I guess that depends on the D2 school with the way Purdue looked, lol

I think Illinois would constitute a d2 school

I am going to pay closer attention to Decker next week, everyone is complaining about his play today.

He was really bad I don't know how you couldn't see him as every guy would blow right past them and get into the backfield

He was really bad I don't know how you couldn't see him as every guy would blow right past them and get into the backfield

Just over looked him most of the game, it's not like they focus on the RT a whole lot during a game haha. There is already talk from fans asking if/when Dunn is going to transfer. He was the only running back not to get playing time today.

Unfortunately for me, with the Big East fall out, Illinois is one of the 'better' teams (at least by name) we play this year... After that all we 'really' have is Louisville, and maybe Houston and Connecticut depending on how they end up this year.... Its terrible, god they need out of this shit conference...

To that end, did you know that only Alabama, Oregon, and Oklahoma have more wins in the last 5 seasons?

talk all want... question at the end of the day is still the same. did you look like the number two in the nation today?

It's a cop-out, but at times they most definitely did. Today, I think we saw both what they're capable of being, and what they were last year/are. If they can turn that on all the time...They'll be pretty damn unbeatable.