Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you get 2 guys "back" and this team suddenly is shutting everyone down? Whatever.

Yeah, guess you Dont know who Roby and Barnett are, nor understand defensive schemes

This is why nobody can talk to some of you buckeye fans, you can't admit when you team looks like shit. And they do look like shit today.

And you wanna talk shit when OSU is missing a Thorpe candidate and a 3 yr starting safety. No one said they Dont look iffy today. You just refuse to acknowledge how different the schemes will be and how much better the backfield will be

I don't think he'll make excuses, in fact I think it'll be the opposite and he'll be hard on todays performance and discuss how much they need to improve.

At least we won't see reeves at corner the rest of the year. That was the biggest hole today.

I know when a team looks like shit, and can admit it and not make STUPID excuses. How is Roby going to effect Miller giving up a pick 6? He wouldn't be on the fucking field smart guy...

Lol millers 1 mistake today LOL. Also notice I've been talking about the DEFENSE there smart guy? I said RT is the biggest issue on offense, and it needs addressed.

At least we won't see reeves at corner the rest of the year. That was the biggest hole today.

Yeah Reeves looked really bad. The pick 6 was a terrible decision by Miller, hopefully it's one he learns from and doesn't do again. He has looked a lot better as a passer than last year.

BTW I not talking "Shit" I'm making the same observation your coach will speak about, they need a bunch of work on both sides of the ball. They have a long road ahead to even think about a NC this year. Not saying they will not get better, but they better get better...

In NFL news Tebow and Vince Young both released today. Amazing how great both guys were in college but just can't seem to make it in the league. I have a hard time believing they are both worse than some of the other qb's in the league *cough* Jets *cough*

VY just refused to work and has mega mental issues.

BTW I not talking "Shit" I'm making the same observation your coach will speak about, they need a bunch of work on both sides of the ball. They have a long road ahead to even think about a NC this year. Not saying they will not get better, but they better get better...

In all fairness it's week 1 for everyone and no one has looked overly impressive. Hell Texas A&M is allowing Rice to hang around.

And I said the defense will instantly be better with Roby back, Barnett back and Shazier playing more than half a game. Reeves filling in for Roby gave up a ton of yards and half the points for the defense today.

RT needs addressed in a major way. Ball security needs addressed as well. Hall is not the answer for short yardage situations but Smith will be back next week.

Yes they have some places to get better, but there will be instant upgrades come next week. That's my while point.

In all fairness it's week 1 for everyone and no one has looked overly impressive. Hell Texas A&M is allowing Rice to hang around.

I can agree with that, just hate the holy parent response when someone says the team needs work, "not my little Johnny, he'd never do that". Own up to a shitty game, don't make excuses, your Coach will not....