Wtb ls1 Fbody, prefer 01-02

Protection

I have a 99 formula ( I know u said u dont like them but it has plenty of power And goodies to offset the bumper and spoiler ) also I paint for a living and I can spray a new bumper abd spoiler. If ur interested u can pm me... but I am a little over ur askong price but with whats done to it well worth it... quick mods way to much to list here. Prc stage 2..5 heads , mild cam, full built tranny, tones of suspension mods, chrome zo6 18s all around. Etc

Don't waste your time on the 00 camaro ss in Hilliard. I went and looked at it yesterday and it was trashed! Scratched all up,missing paint on bumpers, filthy interior, big hole in driver seat lol deff not worth the asking price

I have a 99 formula ( I know u said u dont like them but it has plenty of power And goodies to offset the bumper and spoiler ) also I paint for a living and I can spray a new bumper abd spoiler. If ur interested u can pm me... but I am a little over ur askong price but with whats done to it well worth it... quick mods way to much to list here. Prc stage 2..5 heads , mild cam, full built tranny, tones of suspension mods, chrome zo6 18s all around. Etc

Have you thought about taking engine back to stock and then selling? I ask for im looking for some engine mods

Don't waste your time on the 00 camaro ss in Hilliard. I went and looked at it yesterday and it was trashed! Scratched all up,missing paint on bumpers, filthy interior, big hole in driver seat lol deff not worth the asking price

Are teh scratchs just on the bumpers or over the entire body? Painting bumpers and a new seat wouldnt be much of a big deal for me.

Rear bumper needs paint, both fenders are broken on the bottom and sticking out at least a half in from the body line. Pass rocker has rust bubbling through the paint and left rocker had a few dozen scratches down into the primer. Front left headlight and fender are scratches were someone scraped it against something.

That's just what caught my eye while doing a quick walk around. The place is a little hard to find but if you go to look at it, it's about a 1/4 mile north of Roberts on Scioto Darby on the west side of the street

Rear bumper needs paint, both fenders are broken on the bottom and sticking out at least a half in from the body line. Pass rocker has rust bubbling through the paint and left rocker had a few dozen scratches down into the primer. Front left headlight and fender are scratches were someone scraped it against something.

Err ill pass lol