imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

60mph is 1mile per min.. So 120 I cut that mileage in half and got 30 and 180 and cut that on half for 15 and then divided from that.. Wasn't thinking of just multiple by 3 at the time lol.. Either case it's just crazy covering ground like that

60MPH is one mile per minute, 120MPH is 2 x 60mph so we can cut that original figure of 1 mile per minute in half, equaling 1 mile per 30 seconds, now following this formula, how the hell is 180MPH double the 120MPH needed to cut it in half again?

Going on the formula you provided, 60MPH equals 1 mile per minute. Double 60MPH = 120MPH, so cut the original miles traveled from the 60MPH calculation in half and now one mile is achieved in 30 seconds. Next step in this formula would be to obviously double 120MPH which equals 240MPH, then we can cut the traveled distance in half again from 30 seconds per mile traveled to 15 seconds per mile traveled. 120 x 2 does not equal 180.

You actually made me feel really smart, and I thank you for that (at your expense) since I fucking suck at math BAD! But GD this is gradeschool shit...

On a second note, I can't believe you have more money than I do, and I am not disabled! I am single, and have no kids!

Thinking that I have a much lower overhead than you (and better gradeschool math), GD how does a married disabled guy (and probably younger) have more money than me? FML!!!!

But you can brag about your life achievements, and the fact that you have more money than me in the next post...

Edited by ihateu3

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60MPH is one mile per minute, 120MPH is 2 x 60mph so we can cut that original figure of 1 mile per minute in half, equaling 1 mile per 30 seconds, now following this formula, how the hell is 180MPH double the 120MPH needed to cut it in half again?

Going on the formula you provided, 60MPH equals 1 mile per minute. Double 60MPH = 120MPH, so cut the original miles traveled from the 60MPH calculation in half and now one mile is achieved in 30 seconds. Next step in this formula would be to obviously double 120MPH which equals 240MPH, then we can cut the traveled distance in half again from 30 seconds per mile traveled to 15 seconds per mile traveled. 120 x 2 does not equal 180.

You actually made me feel really smart, and I thank you for that (at your expense) since I fucking suck at math BAD! But GD this is gradeschool shit...

On a second note, I can't believe you have more money than I do, and I am not disabled! I am single, and have no kids!

Thinking that I have a much lower overhead than you (and better gradeschool math), GD how does a married disabled guy (and probably younger) have more money than me? FML!!!!

But you can brag about your life achievements, and the fact that you have more money than me in the next post...

No nah going to happen.. But as I stated it was more math than what I wanted to put into it and it was an example of how much ground your covering at that speed..

So how much ground did you cover at your top speed? :confused:

Idk.. I was 160+ for a good while...There's a road thats like 6-10 miles straight,no cops, barely any traffic and was done at night time.. columbussnitching will never know :):fuckyeah:

Idk.. I was 160+ for a good while...There's a road thats like 6-10 miles straight,no cops, barely any traffic and was done at night time.. columbussnitching will never know :):fuckyeah:

I don't know the past history of your car, nor do I know the full extent to your mod list. But what has it ran/what do you think it'd run 1/4 wise? ET and trap.

That's because you're fucking full of shit. After 150ish the acceleration gets slower and slower, the amount of road needed is a lot longer than 5-10miles being perfectly straight with zero traffic. You're a lying sack of shit ricer. Period.

I don't know the past history of your car, nor do I know the full extent to your mod list. But what has it ran/what do you think it'd run 1/4 wise? ET and trap.

what has it ran? 12 sec 120.. what can it run? Idk could of been 11-11.4 when it was h/c but I fail at the track.. what will it run when I'm done? no idea.. But wouldn't mind single digits traction and diff dependant.

That's because you're fucking full of shit. After 150ish the acceleration gets slower and slower, the amount of road needed is a lot longer than 5-10miles being perfectly straight with zero traffic. You're a lying sack of shit ricer. Period.

Your an idiot. I wouldn't take 5-10miles for a c6 to top out..

Oh, the irony.

Dumbshit.

And you've never topped out a c6, so you sure as shit wouldn't know. Typical lying ricer.

How do you know? you don't and I really didnt knew the c6 topped out at 186mph.. I thought it was 192.

Your an idiot. I wouldn't take 5-10miles for a c6 to top out..

And you wouldnt know cause you have never done it. Nice job on just quoting chevy's estimated top speed figure. But most cars never actually hit those estimated times. Not to mention, when automakers release specs like that, they are assuming perfect conditions. Good luck getting that in the real world

To put it in your terms, at 160mph you will cover 5 miles in 1min 52seconds... It would be very difficult, if at all possible to go from 160 to 186 in that time frame. The closer you get the longer it takes. On a top speed loop it takes several laps to get to speed.

Furthermore, the road needs to be perfectly straight and perfectly flat at those speeds or car is off. That limits you to highways, and even on a highway it's tough to go 5 miles without at least some amount of bend. And no way you're not going to run into traffic covering that much ground that fast. Basically, you're full of shit.

Final nail in the coffin: the car is PCM limited to 186, if you had approached the top speed you would know this, not suggest it is anything but, and most certainly not without respecting how slow the acceleration ticks up at those speeds.

what has it ran? 12 sec 120.. what can it run? Idk could of been 11-11.4 when it was h/c but I fail at the track.. what will it run when I'm done? no idea.. But wouldn't mind single digits traction and diff dependant.

What all are you getting done? Twin turbo setup right?

What all are you getting done? Twin turbo setup right?

I had TT for a while.. all I am doing now is just a 402, ls3 heads, Id 1000's, running e85, eboost 2, and a better clutch.. same twin 58 tt set up.. Nothing impressive or breath taking ;)

To put it in your terms, at 160mph you will cover 5 miles in 1min 52seconds... It would be very difficult, if at all possible to go from 160 to 186 in that time frame. The closer you get the longer it takes. On a top speed loop it takes several laps to get to speed.

Furthermore, the road needs to be perfectly straight and perfectly flat at those speeds or car is off. That limits you to highways, and even on a highway it's tough to go 5 miles without at least some amount of bend. And no way you're not going to run into traffic covering that much ground that fast. Basically, you're full of shit.

Final nail in the coffin: the car is PCM limited to 186, if you had approached the top speed you would know this, not suggest it is anything but, and most certainly not without respecting how slow the acceleration ticks up at those speeds.

You don't know the area I did this on... I had a passenger and I thought that extra added weight didn't help achive the top speed

And you won't say the area because it doesn't exist, and you can't think of something to make up in time before I shoot holes through it. Fact.

I'm not stating the area... columbussnitching.. but I will tell ya its on the same highway I ran lillmiller when both was h/c ;)

Bullshit excuse. You have no problem talking about all the stracing you're going to do, but can't say the name of a stretch of road you at some time did a high speed run on? Because there is something to "snitch" about?

You are so fucking dumb it's painful. Are you sure you didn't get shrapnel to the brain? Inhale too much gas fumes?

Bullshit excuse. You have no problem talking about all the stracing you're going to do, but can't say the name of a stretch of road you at some time did a high speed run on? Because there is something to "snitch" about?

You are so fucking dumb it's painful. Are you sure you didn't get shrapnel to the brain? Inhale too much gas fumes?

You mad because you can't find a 5 mile road strech..copless ;)

60mph is 1mile per min.. So 120 I cut that mileage in half and got 30 and 180 and cut that on half for 15 and then divided from that.. Wasn't thinking of just multiple by 3 at the time lol.. Either case it's just crazy covering ground like that

Its a little too late for you bud. I hope you realize backpedaling isn't a rewind button. Simply stated you are an idiot, who can't do basic math. Wait, was it because your phone only had 2 bars and auto correct wasn't working right? Is that why?

And secondly, since you obviously have no idea about math or the general idea of math, let alone advanced math, the faster you go the harder and harder it is to actually gain speed. Factors like wind resistance (yes, we know that their "wasn't any wind that day" but when you travel at any speed, the vehicle is cutting through the air.

Also, you claiming the "passenger bruh" card consistently is hilarious. You are a tiny little dude, it's not like you are a tall dude that eats a full meal instead of saving every last penny on a "dream car." I really feel slightly depressed because here I am, making poop money after taking quite a few physics and chemistry classes and acing those, along with the other classes I've taken, and you have enough for these two mansions, an 8 second car, all these dirtbikes, a truck, and a Supra with a new motor in it. I mean damn, some days I can't even eat lunch!

Oh wait...nevermind, that was just in a dream I had.. I'll just call you in a couple years when you have given up hope on having a budget buster C6 Vette running anything but 12's :lolguy:

Good investing bruh, he knows how to take his money and make profit.

He bought that 6 bdrm house in a tornado zone hoping it gets destroyed before making many payments and use the insurance money to upgrade to dwiggles 'hood

That would be sick :)