imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

I've posted 3 videos in this thread. And to be frank, those have been the only videos to my best recollection that I have posted. If my memory proves correct a solid 35%-45% of your posts include some link to a website with a video.

I find it hilarious that you step into a forum with educated members, who are actually productive to society and actively participating in the discussions taking place. Only to then say you give no fucks when people rag on you for posting this white trash story filled with bad grammar and spelling that is coupled with you bragging about getting X amount of dollars back on a tax return. If it wasn't for the military somehow accepting you, you wouldn't even have half of the stuff you have now, and that's being very generous. You are the guy who finds every last way to squeeze every last penny out of the government assistance and the posts you have made in this forum as a whole completely prove it. The best part about it to me is that you are the exact person that a majority of people (from what I can tell) on this site cannot stand because we bust our ass, get tax increase's to only have some shithead get extra money at the end of the month to only spend it on some the the dumbest shit. For example, a salvage title C6 Corvette with a budget bolt on turbo kit.

The turbo kit did require some fab.. Mounting the turbo bracket was annoying and cutting the inner fenders..If your off the slightest bit on that turbo bracket the entire exhaust side would be off. Not just a bolt on kit sweet heart and yea a 6,000$ turbo kit for a c6 is a "budget" kit

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The turbo kit did require some fab.. Mounting the turbo bracket was annoying and cutting the inner fenders..If your off the slightest bit on that turbo bracket the entire exhaust side would be off. Not just a bolt on kit sweet heart and yea a 6,000$ turbo kit for a c6 is a "budget" kit

I did some fab to in that case last night, I trimmed my inner fender wells so they fit properly and quit rubbing when I was turning into a parking spot.

I did some fab to in that case last night, I trimmed my inner fender wells so they fit properly and quit rubbing when I was turning into a parking spot.

Lmfao hell flush fag? That's cool? Anyhow you act like a turbo kit is the only thing I done to this car?

Lmfao hell flush fag? That's cool? Anyhow you act like a turbo kit is the only thing I done to this car?

Anyone who has seen my car knows it isn't anywhere near that shit. I didn't embed it since it's a huge picture.

http://i.imgur.com/YmVdBZL.jpg

Taken from UPP's site..

· 2x T04B Turbos (capable of 550+ hp EACH)

· 2x UP-Pipes

· 2x Down-Pipes

· Intercooler Plumbing

· Front-mount Intercooler

· 3-Ply Silicone Couplers

· T-Bolt Clamps

· Stainless Steel Oil Feed Lines

· Stainless Steel Oil Return Lines

· All Necessary Hardware and Fittings

· Turbo Werx Oil Return Pump

· Battery Relocation Kit

· Battery Compartment Cover

· Intercooler Shielding Cover

· 8x Injectors (YOUR CHOICE IN SIZE! *)

· Blow Off Valve

· Autometer Boost Gauge

· Gauge Pillar Mount

This to me sounds like a bolt up kit. And really if you break each item down cost wise, it's not too impressive. Half of the kit's cost likely comes from the extra covers and "accessories" for lack of better word. Nothing in this requires you to step back and think "Exactly how am I going to _________. What is the best way to do this for both cost effectiveness and functionality while still maintaining a good appearance?" Really IMO it doesn't take any in depth planning, and claiming it took fab-work is about as far from the truth as possible. They ship you pre-cut and bent pieces, that have pre-fabbed mounts. I'll even go out on a limb and say they likely included some form of instructions, whether it be E-mail form or a hard copy for installation.

You aren't the first to put this kit in I can bet. I'm sure someone out there has a write-up or advice as far as where to place something if instructions somehow weren't included. The only thing close to fab-work you possibly had to do was pre-drilling a hole for a screw or bolt to go into.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_fabrication

"Metal fabrication is the building of metal structures by cutting, bending, and assembling processes."

Look at how much work is required for a TT kit vs a super charger...if you can do a cam swap on a c6 then you can do a super charger with ease. The TT kit install wasn't that bad but I found a lot of people messed it up.. I can do a complete TT install on a c6 in a matter or hours. The only boost leak I had came from the intake manifold from the vaccum port, which is illrelevant to the intercooler piping n shit.

Look at how much work is required for a TT kit vs a super charger...if you can do a cam swap on a c6 then you can do a super charger with ease. The TT kit install wasn't that bad but I found a lot of people messed it up.. I can do a complete TT install on a c6 in a matter or hours. The only boost leak I had came from the intake manifold from the vaccum port, which is illrelevant to the intercooler piping n shit.

Before you said something about a lot of boost leaks, and now you only had 1? Can you stop altering your story and lying as well to make things look more advantageous to yourself?

Before: "it wuz low on powre bcuz I had lyk 4 b00st leakz and juz put it todeter"

Now: "only 1 b00st leek br0. mad fab skillz"

I'd hit it.

Wow Alex... This is like the first time you posted something in like 10 pages... I'm surprised. And I give no fucks how my online grammar is. I don't get graded for how well I can type or post on a forum site. When one resorts to grammar is useally because they have nothing else to say so they nick pick. Or go find a YouTube video (geeesammy)

Thanks for the sig material.

That also counts as fab work.

Replied to this thread. Fab work complete.

Inflated all 4 tires to 30psi.

ASE Master Technician: Unlocked.

Saw video on youtube.

Fab work complete.

:lol: