imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bs:

Thats what the HUD was saying.. I was to scared to look down. It's like traveling a mile every 15sec's, 1/4 every 4 seconds... 1/8 every 2 seconds Do you know what a stock m6 ls2 c6 tops out? I think it's 192 in 5th gear drag limited I'm not sure... Mine just wouldn't go any faster

Thats what the HUD was saying.. I was to scared to look down. It's like traveling a mile every 15sec's, 1/4 every 4 seconds... 1/8 every 2 seconds Do you know what a stock m6 ls2 c6 tops out? I think it's 192 in 5th gear drag limited I'm not sure... Mine just wouldn't go any faster

Don't care, but i'm sure you already googled then studied all the youtube videos you could find that mention 186 is the typical top out speed before you posted. ;)

Know what my pile tops out at? 65..... Never seen anything higher unless cruise control got hairy and went 66, because anything faster would be illegal unless I were in Mexico. Also, I'm quite sure there are very few places one could travel 186 mph because that would take some length of uninterrupted straight road to get there then pull it back down safely. So unless you got proof of said accomplishment, you are still gonna be waiving the BS flag to pretty much everyone. Though, I'm sure there's a youtube video somewhere. :rolleyes:

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i349/lilmiller74/IMG951109_zps23090802.png

Your math is FUCKED RICEBOY.

1/4 mile means it takes four to go into a mile.

4*4=16 you dumbshit.

1/8 mile means it takes eight to make a mile.

8*2=16 you dumbshit.

And you think you can assemble a lower end :dumb:

No wonder why this thing can't stay together, your dumbass can't do basic math :lolguy:

Get a refund for school. Seriously. You can't do basic math, this is shit I learned in 5th grade.

Your math is FUCKED RICEBOY.

1/4 mile means it takes four to go into a mile.

4*4=16 you dumbshit.

1/8 mile means it takes eight to make a mile.

8*2=16 you dumbshit.

And you think you can assemble a lower end :dumb:

No wonder why this thing can't stay together, your dumbass can't do basic math :lolguy:

Get a refund for school. Seriously. You can't do basic math, this is shit I learned in 5th grade.

I was giving an example and didn't felt like putting more effort into it than what I wanted but sure thing boss..Your at 60mph your travel 1 mile per min.. 120 it'll be mile per 30 sec 180 mile per 15sec.. Divide 15 by 4 and then that number by half for the precise number of seconds dick head. Like it matters. Going that fast every second feels like a minute.. The 06 z51 ls2 top speed is 192? Isn't it idk

I was giving an example and didn't felt like putting more effort into it than what I wanted but sure thing boss..Your at 60mph your travel 1 mile per min.. 120 it'll be mile per 30 sec 180 mile per 15sec.. Divide 15 by 4 and then that number by half for the precise number of seconds dick head. Like it matters. Going that fast every second feels like a minute.. The 06 z51 ls2 top speed is 192? Isn't it idk

So then what length of land are you covering in 1.87 seconds?

Google and youtube tell you that too?

You fail at math skills. 180mph is 3 miles per minute.

60mph is 1mile per min.. So 120 I cut that mileage in half and got 30 and 180 and cut that on half for 15 and then divided from that.. Wasn't thinking of just multiple by 3 at the time lol.. Either case it's just crazy covering ground like that