imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I checked, and you have not been infracted for ANYTHING in this thread. Actually, you have not been infracted at all, you got a warning for posting stupid shit in antoher thread. So you did not get infracted for a kitchen thread there champ.

Wait, so imstock2 is - *gasp* - not telling the truth about something?

Universe set to implode in 3, 2...

Does this guy not get that he's on an internet car forum? He acts surprised when people call him on his "facts" and when they don't just accept the car stuff he just throws out there.

"I once did 285 miles per hour in a Chevette."

"No you didn't."

"It's totally fine to just route your turbo exhaust into the cabin of the car because then it get sucked into the engine through the window defrost."

"That doesn't make any sense whatsoever."

"One time I welded a Viper to a Corvette and they asked me to give a lecture at MIT on structural engineering."

"You just made that up."

Get help? Look at this thread lol! Your mods send me infractions because they get butt hurt from a thread in the kitchen area. Just curious why did you make a kitchen if you can't bring heat on anyone and everyone you wanted to? You should add a new rule. If you make a mod get butt hurt then you will get infracted. Seriously it's not like I made a thread in the parking lot talking shit about mods. It's not like I called one of them out either.. I just posted some Radom shit that made one mad... Or you? Idk it don't say who infracted me. I have got some great help from your site in regaurds to a machine shop/experience. 1slowz has a 400hp turbo ls car and a v6 firebird has a hard on for his 98mph trapping car.. Juiceh22 200shot 416 thanks his shop built car thinks he can hang... Kirk wipes his ass with 100$ bills.. Anything else I'm missing?

I think you mad bro.

Hey, my car might only run mid 13's at 98, but at least i can drive. When your 400+ hp car can touch my little 300 cars 1.81 60' foot, then come talk to me.

Done with the "baiting" tactics. It was amusing for sometime, until it somehow got mistaken as being serious...

Bottom line

Number 1: You post on a local car enthusiasts website with exaggerated lies, expecting no one to know the difference... When called out, you come back with insults in an effort to derail these claims from continually happening.

Number 2: You effectively brag to the average law abiding working man about how you use his hard earned tax dollars (and even some scamming) to complete your build.

Number 3: After using these members money to build your project, you then talk shit to them about how awesome your vehicle now is (basically spitting in their faces), and also double brag about how the money is still rolling in.

Who does this?????

Pat yourself on the back, give your mom a call, I'm sure she will be proud!

I think you mad bro.

Hey, my car might only run mid 13's at 98, but at least i can drive. When your 400+ hp car can touch my little 300 cars 1.81 60' foot, then come talk to me.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/3555C908-D0AF-4561-A749-58D413D69B8E-1252-0000012818978F74.jpg

BTW, hitting the 186 limit is possible in a stock c6.... Just not around here...

And 99.9% of everyone that has actually done it has video, pics or something to prove it. OR they say where it theoretically COULD have happened near their area.

Nothing like "uh idunno derp, but yeah i did it i totally swearz".

Been to busy to read all this crap....

lol at you thinking he'll actually go through with ANYTHING

Maybe he'll bring his car down to TX2K14 since it'll be so FAST... :lolguy:

That's so??? Having a fast bike isn't impressive as having a fast car. I would care less if you beat me.. You have a busa for Chris sakes.. Turbo at that lol

....and you have neither, what's your point?

You know what's not impressive? Any of the worthless shit that comes out of your mouth.

that heap you drive is not impressive either, because it hasnt done SHIT yet, other than had its owner flap his gums.

:lolguy:

This is the last guy I would race on a bike. There's a high probability of him wrecking into whatever he's racing.

With the 60' times he runs, he'd have a hard time beating a minivan....

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/3555C908-D0AF-4561-A749-58D413D69B8E-1252-0000012818978F74.jpg

This car has no problem breaking traction if i want it to. Its actually quite a scary ride going full bore on launch with street tires. But again, unlike you i can drive/ not a potato like you and and actually set my car up to hook instead of just bolting on more power and thinking im gonna have a fast car...

This car has no problem breaking traction if i want it to. Its actually quite a scary ride going full bore on launch with street tires. But again, unlike you i can drive/ not a potato like you and and actually set my car up to hook instead of just bolting on more power and thinking im gonna have a fast car...

Please tell me how your 245ish rwhp 220 rwtq v6 auto fire bird is hard to launch and a tire shredding machine Lmfao! Sounds scary! I don't kno if you seen the videos but I can get my car to hook up on an unprepared surface.. 4k launch on the street is quite exilierating compared to the 1.4ish rpm on a track. Sounds dumb but I have videos to prove everything

Please tell me how your 245ish rwhp 220 rwtq v6 auto fire bird is hard to launch and a tire shredding machine Lmfao! Sounds scary! I don't kno if you seen the videos but I can get my car to hook up on an unprepared surface.. 4k launch on the street is quite exilierating compared to the 1.4ish rpm on a track. Sounds dumb but I have videos to prove everything

You are the first person in the history of racing from a dig to say it is easier to hook on unprepped pavement.... You are also the first person to do it completely backwards and think you should launch at low RPM on a prepped surface and high RPM on an unprepped surface... you are :dumb: