imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

You are the first person in the history of racing from a dig to say it is easier to hook on unprepped pavement.... You are also the first person to do it completely backwards and think you should launch at low RPM on a prepped surface and high RPM on an unprepped surface... you are :dumb:

Because tire swap? I could't launch past 1.4k rpm because wheel spin with winter tires. Your still yet to comprehend I had winter tires on the day I went to the track. What you think they're slicks or some shit? But you're right. Regaurdless of a piss poor excuse I should ran a record breaking pass within the 4 passes I made at the strip. Side note. I probity do have the fastest time with those tires on a c6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because tire swap? I could't launch past 1.4k rpm because wheel spin with winter tires. Your still yet to comprehend I had winter tires on the day I went to the track. What you think they're slicks or some shit? But you're right. Regaurdless of a piss poor excuse I should ran a record breaking pass within the 4 passes I made at the strip. Side note. I probity do have the fastest time with those tires on a c6

what tires, exactly.

Pro Bity Tires.

Please tell me how your 245ish rwhp 220 rwtq v6 auto fire bird is hard to launch and a tire shredding machine Lmfao! Sounds scary! I don't kno if you seen the videos but I can get my car to hook up on an unprepared surface.. 4k launch on the street is quite exilierating compared to the 1.4ish rpm on a track. Sounds dumb but I have videos to prove everything

Its possible to spin with that little power. I've done it with 210 wheel foxbody into third gear on street tires. All depends on the car. I think you two should have alittle bracket race.

So, why the hell did you run the street tires at the track anyway? Also, even if they are garbage street tires you still should have been able to cut a 2.0 or better 60'.

So you're calling a max performance street tire, a winter tire... got ya.

Those tires are NOT that bad... Plenty of people launch just fine on street tires (NOT winter tires as you tried to call them). Even I was launching 'okay' on a near bald Toyo T1R street tire... And I suck(ed) at launching my car...

Its possible to spin with that little power. I've done it with 210 wheel foxbody into third gear on street tires. All depends on the car. I think you two should have alittle bracket race.

Troof.

I could easily spin the 15's on my 92 Tercel way back when and it was a TURD! 1.3L SOHC. 83 hp stock...of course with the neons, rims, tower bars, cherry bomb, and CAI I had it up to at LEAST 85 hp. Hard to control that beast.

So you're calling a max performance street tire, a winter tire... got ya.

Those tires are NOT that bad... Plenty of people launch just fine on street tires (NOT winter tires as you tried to call them). Even I was launching 'okay' on a near bald Toyo T1R street tire... And I suck(ed) at launching my car...

Yup. :lol:

El. Oh. El. Found this.

Continental ExtremeContact DW (Max Performance Summer 225/45R17 91W)

What We Liked: Comfortable road manners

What We'd Improve: Sharpen steering response and handling precision

Conclusion: Plenty of ultimate grip with very good ride quality

Latest Test Rank: 3rd

Previous Test Rank: 1st (October '10), 3rd (June '09)

Sounds like some crappy tires.

Troof.

I could easily spin the 15's on my 92 Tercel way back when and it was a TURD! 1.3L SOHC. 83 hp stock...of course with the neons, rims, tower bars, cherry bomb, and CAI I had it up to at LEAST 85 hp. Hard to control that beast.

I had a sunfire i could sometimes spin into second lol it was a auto. Slapped a jegs sticker on it gave me 40 more wheel shit spun all the way down the track.:dumb:

Please tell me how your 245ish rwhp 220 rwtq v6 auto fire bird is hard to launch and a tire shredding machine Lmfao! Sounds scary! I don't kno if you seen the videos but I can get my car to hook up on an unprepared surface.. 4k launch on the street is quite exilierating compared to the 1.4ish rpm on a track. Sounds dumb but I have videos to prove everything

Actually its 225 whp and 230tq. And yes it does tend to destroy street tires on a regular basis. Dont let the "lack of power" fool you, again, unlike yourself, i know how to set a car up run and its not all about how much power you make ;)

Id be up for that, we'll say, $500a race? I mean mrimafag did just get an ubber bad ass tax return after all so that should be no problem for him

What amuses the hell out of me is the fact that pontiacfreak142 (Gary) gets respect with his v6, imstock2 gets no respect with his c6 tt v8. On a racing forum to boot. :lolguy:

It prolly has something to do with the fact that Gary isn't a douche. He doesn't talk shit about what his car will do when it's done, rather he just proves what it is capable of now.

What amuses the hell out of me is the fact that pontiacfreak142 (Gary) gets respect with his v6, imstock2 gets no respect with his c6 tt v8. On a racing forum to boot. :lolguy:

It prolly has something to do with the fact that Gary isn't a douche. He doesn't talk shit about what his car will do when it's done, rather he just proves what it is capable of now.

Could not have said it better. His car may not be the fastest but when its fun to drive and consistent that takes the win every time.

I could't launch past 1.4k rpm because wheel spin with winter tires. Your still yet to comprehend I had winter tires on the day I went to the track.

ExtremeContact DW(Max Performance Summer)

Could not have said it better. His car may not be the fastest but when its fun to drive and consistent that takes the win every time.

How is an auto v6 3,600lb car fun to drive? It's extremely predictable and consistent because all you have to do is push the gas pedal as it accelerates to 98mph in 13secs.. That would bore me

Regaurdless they don't hook. Look at the thread. It's not ment for hard acceleration. Ask dyno Brian/lilmiller, The car kept spinning on the dyno with these tires when he was tuning h/c.

How is owning a Corvette fun when you have to park it at someone elses house and then when you drive it you get the car filthy driving down the driveway. Not to mention it seems like yours is always torn apart. While his car may be the meekly V6 powered Barney mobile, he gets to drive it and have some good times with it.

Also, his car is only 3000 pounds with him in it.

How is an auto v6 3,600lb car fun to drive? It's extremely predictable and consistent because all you have to do is push the gas pedal as it accelerates to 98mph in 13secs.. That would bore me

Do you win money legally with your car, gary does because his car works. A 1.81 60 ft is a fun launch. Driving around on town with a mid 13 second car works trust me. I still think once. You get your holy grail vette done you two have 3 races based off of your supposed dial in. The winner is the closest over all three runs,and possibly a hot lap race.:masturboy:

You are mad :)

agreed, but its a temporary problem. i'll go home, see my wife/kids/cars and immediately be happy again. your being a complete fucking unproductive moron/drain on society in general, is unfortunately for you, a permanent condition.