imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gov employs pay taxes as well. They pay for their own check. If you made the sacrifices and stepped up and join the military, serve 4 years and deploy to hostile environments, get fucked up in the head then you wouldn't be bitching. You have no idea what I seen or done so before you go post shit like that check yourself

Because real marines brag about there disability check....

($3,088+$1,500)x36= $165,168 of taxpayer dollars.

Mind you, the $1500 a month for 3 years (all the GI bill allows now unless he was grandfathered into the 4 year plan, if I'm wrong someone correct me) is going to someone who clearly isn't taking the education seriously.

Maybe a system of checks and balances Should be placed in the GI bill as well so those people don't dick away money.

Attend 90% of classes like they require in financial aide, and a minimum GPA of 2.5 or so.

But, whatever. At the end of the day you did your service, and now you choose to stupidly spend your money. If I was getting that I would be putting the money into an something without 4 wheels.

Edited by Geeesammy

My neighbor (and close friend) suffers from PTSD, and has had many surgeries due to injuries. This guy is still enlisted and not only holds a high rank, but also a full time job on the side.

His days off, consist of work around the house, repairing cars, chopping wood, this summer he dug his whole basement out by hand. On holidays, he does the same thing. All his injuries, and I cannot even do 1/4 his workload with no injuries!

Point is, he has never tried to get any money from the government for his disabilities, in fact, once he found out that the medication he was on to treat PTSD, was not approved by the military, he quit taking his meds so that he can deploy again for another project he wants to be involved in.

And when I say PTSD, I mean he hits people in his sleep, with no recollection. One of the nicest, and most moral people you will ever meet (never hits anybody), and now has to deal with a wife (another close friend) who is scared to sleep beside him.

Oh... and and he sleep walks.....

You can't claim va comp while still in service. Cool story but not all PTSD is the same and some people have and take PTSD harder more violent than others.

Makes you think I'm using ls3 heads? Even if I did it would still make more power then your pile

My pile? You have a salvage title vette that comes in the ugliest color they came in with a shotty carbon fiber hood. Might i also remind you of your ugly ass red interior lights and blue reverse lights...your car is a hunk of shit tossed together by a failing special ed student!

You can't claim va comp while still in service. Cool story but not all PTSD is the same and some people have and take PTSD harder more violent than others.

Thats the point! He won't leave just to claim stupid shit!

The military has diagnosed him with PTSD! The only reason they even found out, was because his daughter that is also enlisted, had said something! Theres way more to it than I have explained, but I don't feel the need to.

You must have it so much worse than he does, or even others...

Being a marine, it will piss you off even more to find out he's redhorse airforce.

($3,088+$1,500)x36= $165,168 of taxpayer dollars.

Mind you, the $1500 a month for 3 years (all the GI bill allows now unless he was grandfathered into the 4 year plan, if I'm wrong someone correct me) is going to someone who clearly isn't taking the education seriously.

Maybe a system of checks and balances Shoup be placed in the GI bill as well so those people don't dick away money.

Attend 90% of classes like they require in financial aide, and a minimum GPA of 2.5 or so.

But, whatever. At the end of the day you did your service, and now you choose to stupidly spend your money. If I was getting that I would be putting the money into an something without 4 wheels.

People choose to spend there cash different. You said something about a college fund? I been putting 100$/month in my kids college fund account since I found out my wife was prego. The 3,033 is for the rest of my life.. The gi bill is only short term and you say I don't take classes seriously? How the hell do you know that? Do you go to school with me? I have like high B's in all my classes

People choose to spend there cash different. You said something about a college fund? I been putting 100$/month in my kids college find account since I found out my wife was prego. The 3,033 is for the rest of my life.. The gi bill is only short term and you say I don't take classes seriously? How the hell do you know that? Do you go to school with me? I have like high B's in all my classes

Today students we we be learning shapes and colors!

And go ahead with the "you mad bro" shit.

I'm not mad, and it's actually sadddening and disheartening to see someone piss money down the drain like you are. But what the fuck do I know, I'm still a "mommas boy" right?

Who gives a fuck, I still live at home. I'm 21, and have the ability to commute to school. I busy my ass workig 40 hour weeks while taking 17 credit hours. Berate (if you know what that means) me as you please, but frankly I give no fcks when I am saving money on something like school, and will continue having no issue saving money by making wise choices. As for yourself this thread has truly shown your decision making abilities, or lack thereof.

There is no sum of money or education that can fix sheer idiot racy and stupidity.

My pile? You have a salvage title vette that comes in the ugliest color they came in with a shotty carbon fiber hood. Might i also remind you of your ugly ass red interior lights and blue reverse lights...your car is a hunk of shit tossed together by a failing special ed student!

Hmm how do you know what the front looks like.. This summer and for ever more you'll just be seeing the tail lights

You really can't go wrong with Brian, Brady, or IPS for tuning. I have done business with all three in some way or another and never really had an issue (outside of Patterson trying rub my ass)

Brian want above and beyond to make sure I was happy. The only thing I can say negative about him is lack of stripper pole in his shop.

Bro, it's my way of keeping the customers happy. I always take care of my guys.

People choose to spend there cash different. You said something about a college fund? I been putting 100$/month in my kids college fund account since I found out my wife was prego. The 3,033 is for the rest of my life.. The gi bill is only short term and you say I don't take classes seriously? How the hell do you know that? Do you go to school with me? I have like high B's in all my classes

Wow, amazing how you suddenly become better at grammar, punctuation and spelling when it's brought up

Yes all injuries obtained during service.. My biggest "pay outs" is PTSD and sever brain trama... Then my left theigh, right knee, back stuff, hearing loss

What was the brain trauma? PTSD. Lol

The thigh injury was from fucking around and not in the line of duty, correct?

Any knee or back injury in a 20 year old man is completely curable

Christ alive, what a fucking bitch

The gov takes care of those who serve and risked their lives for your right to post hate on forums (freedom)

This right here pisses me off. My best friend was hit. Ambush. Blown up humvee. She blacked out, came to, drug out 2 buddies to safety, and next thing she remembers she was in the hospital in terrible shape. Took over a year for her to be well enough to come stateside. Spent a majority of the time laid up in Germany.

My grandfather dug for ordnance in mud pits in Viet Nam with a breaker bar. Drug multiple 140+ pound ordnances out of a downed plane while making his men stay clear of the blast zone. HE ran in HIMSELF and kept them from danger. HE earned awards.

THEY risked their lives. THEY were outside the wire. THEY keep US and YOU free.

You, dumbass, wrecked a dirtbike.

I mean, was it during actual service? I guess I am asking what happened. Didn't feel like reading all 50 pages of this abortion of a thread.

No. He's a stain and embarassment to the Corps and the US. Having 2 BILs in 0300 positions and both being wounded in firefights/ambushs multiple times these claims drive me up the wall. This fools just another drain. He ranks right DOWN there with Honey Boo Boo and family.

Our tax dollars at work folks.

THANKS OBAMA!

Gov employs pay taxes as well. They pay for their own check. If you made the sacrifices and stepped up and join the military, serve 4 years and deploy to hostile environments, get fucked up in the head then you wouldn't be bitching. You have no idea what I seen or done so before you go post shit like that check yourself

Was it an RPG or IED that asploded your dirtbike? My grandfather (RIP), my buddy, and my BILs have PERFORMED combat and they don't talk about "you have no idea what I have seen or done". I KNOW they, especially my grandpa, lived through worse than you, refused to drain any taxpayer money, and NEVER bragged about themselves or their service. Hell, we didn't even know of 7 medals grandpa received until post mortum. Thankfully my grandmother had kept newspaper clippings of him. A TRUE hero.

Maybe you should tell him how bad you've had it!

This fool won't even man up and meet for a well deserved face slap. What makes you think him and his 315 lb bench would man up and trash talk this guy to his face. :lol:

Because real marines brag about there disability check....

Prezacktly.

BILs both have PTSD and the youngest, 21, is forever injured. Humvee asploded and rolled on top of him. I'm going to type that again in vain hopes that it will sink in. A HUMVEE ROLLED ON TOP OF HIM.

They are both STILL serving and supporting their wives and kids.

You're such a waste.

I have like high B's in all my classes

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76n46RYNQ1qi5xmv.png

Hmm how do you know what the front looks like.. This summer and for ever more you'll just be seeing the tail lights

So it's safe to assume you pulled in hood first to your garage?

• Upvote 1

What was the brain trauma? PTSD. Lol

The thigh injury was from fucking around and not in the line of duty, correct?

Any knee or back injury in a 20 year old man is completely curable

Christ alive, what a fucking bitch

What's it to you how and why I obtain my injuries? Brain trama and PTSD is complety different. Your a doctor should you know this? Crushed spinal disks isn't "cureable" there DOC. Didn't you go to school for this shit? So now you come at me with the correct definitions

Yes all injuries obtained during service.. My biggest "pay outs" is PTSD and sever brain trama... Then my left theigh, right knee, back stuff, hearing loss

wait..........correct me if im wrong, but i believe we were already told earlier in this thread that at least the hip injury was from you being a fuck up (shocking right?) on a dirt bike? you really should learn to keep your stories straight.

as for the corvette forum/brian thing. brian is one of the best guys i know, and you............... at this point, your nothing more than a worthless piece of fucking trash.

brian, do yourself a favor and tell this little twat to jump off a cliff.

What's it to you how and why I obtain my injuries? Brain trama and PTSD is complety different. Your a doctor should you know this? Crushed spinal disks isn't "cureable" there DOC. Didn't you go to school for this shit? So now you come at me with the correct definitions

The brain trauma is probably from getting face fucked the Taliban why you were there.