imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian I wasn't blaming you. Like I said a few times.. I knew they would blame the tuner and not the builder, was easier to agree with them than argue.. Besides if I really felt blame was on you I would of told them your name n shit.. I also stated I would have my car tuned at IPS.. You do the majority of tuning there don't you? I was hoping that people that know you would catch on that. These dudes are bitch made and over procrastinate things. I told Casey through text messages about this when he was defending you

bullshit. you clearly stated you would go to IPS because they've built the fastest........

you said nothing about retaining the current tuner. everyone was commenting that you should switch tuners, and you made the IPS comment. what do you think they would have said on the forum if you said "i'm going to stick with the same tuner, just have him tune it at a different location"?? makes zero fucking sense. if you were going to have brian tune your car with the next build, why would it have to be done at IPS? why not get it done at brian's place??

either::

1) you truly think brian screwed your car up

2) you didn't want to admit on cf that the blown motor was 100% your fault, and you were blaming it on the tuner just for the sake of not looking like a dumbass to complete strangers on the internet--who can clearly see how dumb you are regardless.

which one is it?? i will vouch for brian as well, for being a stand up guy, who is very professional, and always conservative with his tunes/etc.

Dumbass that's my house in nc.. I also have a house in ohio

we are the dumbasses :dumb: we have literally cornered you in every single aspect of your life. just stop, log off, and leave cr. there is no turning back from this, if i were brian id tell you to take your car to ips where he may get to it. and then never touch it. you are a disaster, and in the most serious tone possible, you should log out. this community is not for you, the best thing d wiggs could do is leave, and you should do the same

Brian I wasn't blaming you. Like I said a few times.. I knew they would blame the tuner and not the builder, was easier to agree with them than argue.. Besides if I really felt blame was on you I would of told them your name n shit.. I also stated I would have my car tuned at IPS.. You do the majority of tuning there don't you? I was hoping that people that know you would catch on that. These dudes are bitch made and over procrastinate things. I told Casey through text messages about this when he was defending you

Matt,

I feel a conversation away from a public forum would be better. Right now I have customer on dyno that needs to be my focus and a ill mother to take care of when I am done with that. I do not have the energy to address this any more today.

I do want to say I had expressed concerns to you in the parking lot regarding the exhaust leaks. I would never give a customer a deadline to do their car. I might have told you what hours I had that day. If you felt pressure or thought the car was not ready we could have waited. I did tell you that I thought car would be ok while using caution. I do not think I could have said it any other way.

Do you realize how this thread started out regarding a phone call from your mother about a detective to now this?

I believe I might be the only one on here not doing any name calling or throwing you or your car under the bus.

Alex, I think I'll switch categories and go with Words That Imstock2 Doesn't Have a Fucking Clue What They Mean for $9162, please.

I've never questioned you before, but I think he was correct. CR has been putting this deadly rapage off for far too long. :lolguy:

You are a fucking coward. You just said it was easier to blame him, and now you are saying it wasn't his fault.

My neutered dog has more balls than you.

I never mentioned his name? Or his shop. Who was I blamming again? So piss off. Im glad you neutered dog has bigger balls.. So how about you? If I said brain at dyno tune motorsports fucked my tune then you can argue this. If your an active user on corvette forums you would see how these dudes going through almost always blame the tuner. It's just easier to agree than argue with a bunch of guys over a forum. It does get old even for me. You would also see in those threads people asked me multiple time who tuned the car in which I avoided

I never mentioned his name? Or his shop. Who was I blamming again? So piss off. Im glad you neutered dog has bigger balls.. So how about you? If I said brain at dyno tune motorsports fucked my tune then you can argue this. If your an active user on corvette forums you would see how these dudes going through almost always blame the tuner. It's just easier to agree than argue with a bunch of guys over a forum. It does get old even for me. You would also see in those threads people asked me multiple time who tuned the car in which I avoided

It doesn't matter if you said his name or not.

It just goes to show you are easily pushed around and dont stand up for what is right.

Brings is full circle, you left your girl behind while two men could have at the very least physically assaulted her.

I never mentioned his name? Or his shop. Who was I blamming again? So piss off. Im glad you neutered dog has bigger balls.. So how about you? If I said brain at dyno tune motorsports fucked my tune then you can argue this. If your an active user on corvette forums you would see how these dudes going through almost always blame the tuner. It's just easier to agree than argue with a bunch of guys over a forum. It does get old even for me.

you're a bitch because most of those participating in the corvette forum thread actually believed your tuner told you it was ok to drive the car to 6200rpms with an 8psi tune. we all know brian would never advocate adding 4psi to a turbo car, with boost leaks galore, as well as adding an intake and then cruising around at 6200 rpms. so instead of admitting that YOU made the mistake, you simply implied your 'anonymous' tuner. like a bitch. what if someone asked you to name the shop where it was tuned??

most with intelligence in that thread could see through your bs. i'm an active member on that site, and no, people don't always blame the tuner. grenading that motor was YOUR fault---100%.

It just goes to show you are easily pushed around an dot stand up for what you think is right.

Brings is full circle, you left your girl behind while two men could have at the very least physically assaulted her.

You don't know what your talking about or skimmed over when I said she was in a running truck and drove off towards my brothers house? Isnt it your bed time or is mommy letting you stay up late tonight because you did your homework school boy?

It just goes to show you are easily pushed around and dont stand up for what is right.

+1

some people are quitters in life---always blaming others, looking for handouts, looking to sue people and get free money, claiming they're disabled for some ticky-tack injury most would shake off and move on. ultimately, these people will fail in life, no matter how many freebies are given to them.

proof of this:::: instead of saving the money he's just won from the gov't---or maybe buying his wife a new vehicle, he's going to buy a drag pack and ricer body kit for a car that will blow up 6 hours after it gets tuned because he turns up the boost, and/or wrecks it.

you're a bitch because most of those participating in the corvette forum thread actually believed your tuner told you it was ok to drive the car to 6200rpms with an 8psi tune. we all know brian would never advocate adding 4psi to a turbo car, with boost leaks galore, as well as adding an intake and then cruising around at 6200 rpms. so instead of admitting that YOU made the mistake, you simply implied your 'anonymous' tuner. like a bitch. what if someone asked you to name the shop where it was tuned??

most with intelligence in that thread could see through your bs. i'm an active member on that site, and no, people don't always blame the tuner. grenading that motor was YOUR fault---100%.

People did ask where I got the car tuned? I wasn't about to drop his name. I also said the tuner said it would Be ok to drive it. I'll admit I did fuck up not claim from the get go it was all my fault. My bads and I careless now because that shit already happened. I didn't put a bad Name on Brian and just made me look more potatoe so why are yal bitching?