imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's cute guys like you get so annoyed from grammar, punctuations, and spelling :)

We don't get annoyed.

It shows what little education you have, along with other important skills.

Most educated people are able to naturally form a flowing, complete sentence that conveys an understandable thought.

You....just can't, you throw in all sorts of variants to word spellings that would make Mr. Webster jealous.

I.e. "Hault"

Farm truck your talking out of your ass again. You can't relate people's experience's in reguards to your grand fathers.. You have no idea what the hell your talking about and going off of others people experience's.. Because I don't talk about what I did or seen doesn't mean nothing happened. I choose not to and I never tell war stories to anyone.. You can't explain shit to somebody that has no clue wtf. I learned those who talk the most done/seen the least. There's shit that you just don't talk about to anyone even the guys that was next to you during the time. I go to school and hear these army cats talking about this and that bragging about shit you know if he done it he would never speak of.. That pisses me off.. You'll see the vets that plays the prior military card and talks about there service, Then you'll see the vets that you had no idea they was even in and you could just tell they been through some hardship.

What do you want me to post Brian?

Let me think about this Matt. Whatever it is I want it to be a positive post regarding the situation. There is no need for any finger pointing.

I work really hard to keep my reputation on the up and up. It is important to me what people think of Dyno Tune. If I make a mistake I man up to it and do what I can to make it right by the customer. Ask Wagner about his car. What happened was a honest mistake. I am pretty sure he will tell you that I took it very serious to make sure it was taken care of.

All I am asking for is to share the truth with the forum. I did say it was ok to drive the car. I did not give you my blessing to go out and run it through the gears with the increased boost. I told you a couple of different times that we need to check a/f's and tune for the increased boost.

So the place that I was measuring boost gave us a reading of 8 psi. I think you had said a couple different times the car was only making 5 psi on your gauge. So when the motor let go how much boost were you seeing on the gauge?

If you were seeing 11-13 psi compared to 5 psi, One can only guess how much power the car was making compared to the power on the dyno.

I remember expressing my concern to you of the dead 02 sensor. I expressed my concern regarding the number of exhaust leaks. I am not sure that I gave you a 2 hour deadline. I may have said if you want to do this tonight it needs to happen by a certain time. That does not mean you only this one chance to get this done. You could have waited until you were comfortable with bringing the car. If you look at the time stamp of the dyno sheet it says 8:23 pm. I would think I was being fair with the time given to you to dyno. I had no way of knowing the condition of car until I saw it. Once again I addressed the concerns of the exhaust leaks. You were obviously aware of them before coming to the dyno. Even though we sometimes get anxious to get something done it is in our best interest to wait and get the bugs worked out. You had a sense of urgency in wanting the car done. I simply did what you requested. I would also like to mention that $200.00 of the $1,050.00 that you paid me went to HP Tuners and not my pocket. The first $100.00 went to pay for the license on the cable for your car. The second $100.00 went to pay for the custom operating system to make your car both boost friendly and for more power. Translation? Allowing us to either go with a 2.5 bar map sensor or to extend the range of the maf from 12,000 hz to 15,000 hz.

If you would like me to continue to do tuning work on your car I would ask you to start a new thread on the corvette forum explaining what happened and the condition of the car when you brought it to me. Does this sound reasonable to you?

Let me think about this Matt. Whatever it is I want it to be a positive post regarding the situation. There is no need for any finger pointing.

I work really hard to keep my reputation on the up and up. It is important to me what people think of Dyno Tune. If I make a mistake I man up to it and do what I can to make it right by the customer. Ask Wagner about his car. What happened was a honest mistake. I am pretty sure he will tell you that I took it very serious to make sure it was taken care of.

All I am asking for is to share the truth with the forum. I did say it was ok to drive the car. I did not give you my blessing to go out and run it through the gears with the increased boost. I told you a couple of different times that we need to check a/f's and tune for the increased boost.

So the place that I was measuring boost gave us a reading of 8 psi. I think you had said a couple different times the car was only making 5 psi on your gauge. So when the motor let go how much boost were you seeing on the gauge?

If you were seeing 11-13 psi compared to 5 psi, One can only guess how much power the car was making compared to the power on the dyno.

I remember expressing my concern to you of the dead 02 sensor. I expressed my concern regarding the number of exhaust leaks. I am not sure that I gave you a 2 hour deadline. I may have said if you want to do this tonight it needs to happen by a certain time. That does not mean you only this one chance to get this done. You could have waited until you were comfortable with bringing the car. If you look at the time stamp of the dyno sheet it says 8:23 pm. I would think I was being fair with the time given to you to dyno. I had no way of knowing the condition of car until I saw it. Once again I addressed the concerns of the exhaust leaks. You were obviously aware of them before coming to the dyno. Even though we sometimes get anxious to get something done it is in our best interest to wait and get the bugs worked out. You had a sense of urgency in wanting the car done. I simply did what you requested. I would also like to mention that $200.00 of the $1,050.00 that you paid me went to HP Tuners and not my pocket. The first $100.00 went to pay for the license on the cable for your car. The second $100.00 went to pay for the custom operating system to make your car both boost friendly and for more power. Translation? Allowing us to either go with a 2.5 bar map sensor or to extend the range of the maf from 12,000 hz to 15,000 hz.

If you would like me to continue to do tuning work on your car I would ask you to start a new thread on the corvette forum explaining what happened and the condition of the car when you brought it to me. Does this sound reasonable to you?

Done. But like I said.. No one knew you tuned my car or even had a clue until Casey got on saying you also tune IPS cars like I didn't already knew that? I'll make a new thread or would perhaps I update that one and mention your name?

Done. But like I said.. No one knew you tuned my car or even had a clue until Casey got on saying you also tune IPS cars like I didn't already knew that? I'll make a new thread or would perhaps I update that one and mention your name?

I'm glad to see you man up and correct a mistake. Srs.

Farm truck your talking out of your ass again. You can't relate people's experience's in reguards to your grand fathers.. You have no idea what the hell your talking about and going off of others people experience's.. Because I don't talk about what I did or seen doesn't mean nothing happened. I choose not to and I never tell war stories to anyone.. You can't explain shit to somebody that has no clue wtf. I learned those who talk the most done/seen the least. There's shit that you just don't talk about to anyone even the guys that was next to you during the time. I go to school and hear these army cats talking about this and that bragging about shit you know if he done it he would never speak of.. That pisses me off.. You'll see the vets that plays the prior military card and talks about there service, Then you'll see the vets that you had no idea they was even in and you could just tell they been through some hardship.

Please, just shut the hell up.

My father served in Vietnam, made SSgt. in 5 years, as an Infantryman.

My Uncle (30 year Marine Veteran as well) served in Korea, Vietnam, and others as an infantryman as well.

I can assure you, they have done more than you would ever dream of, and neither wanted a damn handout, and never once did I hear my father use the phrase "military discount." He never got the license plates, never sticker bombed anything. The only thing that he ever published to let people know he was a former Marine, was a flag below the American flag in the front yard, and a both a POW-MIA sticker on his toolbox, and a "Few, the Proud" sticker below that.

I am to this day the only person that they have told what they've seen to, and I will die with those stories, for they were shared with me, and no one else.

Just because some people choose to BS shit up more than it was, or because some people don't talk, doesn't mean anything.

Some people want their story to be heard, so they know how gruesome war is.

I am lucky enough to have been told these stories, and knowing them, greatly understand the value of life (although in my opinion, no set word can express what one's life is worth.)

And for these same reason's I am against unnecessary violence and excessive wars, which I will not venture into for the sake of leaving my personal opinions and ideals out of this thread, and the publics' view.

Lets not worry about it tonight. I think it I would like to see the thread first. If all looks good then go post it on the corvette forum.

I am not asking you to lie Matt. I know you did not mention my name. I also know you were not as truthful as you could have been with everyone on the corvette forum.

I hope this is not asking too much from me. I think I am handling myself in a professional matter given the fact I have earned the name "Angry Dyno Man".

At some point Matt you may want to consider asking the higher ups of this forum to delete this thread and leave it and its contents in the past. I can tell you the Matt I met in person is not the same Matt posting in this thread.

I just do not see the point of this thread going on......

Please, just shut the hell up.

My father served in Vietnam, made SSgt. in 5 years, as an Infantryman.

My Uncle (30 year Marine Veteran as well) served in Korea, Vietnam, and others as an infantryman as well.

I can assure you, they have done more than you would ever dream of, and neither wanted a damn handout, and never once did I hear my father use the phrase "military discount." He never got the license plates, never sticker bombed anything. The only thing that he ever published to let people know he was a former Marine, was a flag below the American flag in the front yard, and a both a POW-MIA sticker on his toolbox, and a "Few, the Proud" sticker below that.

I am to this day the only person that they have told what they've seen to, and I will die with those stories, for they were shared with me, and no one else.

Just because some people choose to BS shit up more than it was, or because some people don't talk, doesn't mean anything.

Some people want their story to be heard, so they know how gruesome war is.

I am lucky enough to have been told these stories, and knowing them, greatly understand the value of life (although in my opinion, no set word can express what one's life is worth.)

And for these same reason's I am against unnecessary violence and excessive wars, which I will not venture into for the sake of leaving my personal opinions and ideals out of this thread, and the publics' view.

In class we was talking about banning gun subject.. As soon as the teacher asked what we thought about it some guy came out of nowhere gave what rank he was,how many times he deployed, some info what happened to him and then finally gave his insight of his views of banning guns.. Keep in mind all the guy talks about is shit that's happened to him supposedly like he's trapped in that mindset or he wants people to feel sorry for him idk. I think he played to much call of duty and talks out of his ass.. Everyone meet these kinda guys.

In class we was talking about banning gun subject.. As soon as the teacher asked what we thought about it some guy came out of nowhere gave what rank he was,how many times he deployed, some info what happened to him and then finally gave his insight of his views of banning guns.. Keep in mind all the guy talks about is shit that's happened to him supposedly like he's trapped in that mindset or he wants people to feel sorry for him idk. I think he played to much call of duty and talks out of his ass.. Everyone meet these kinda guys.

How is that a relevant response?

off-topic response is off-topic

You prove my own point. Everyone meets these guys.

Doesn't mean every guy who ever served is....

Lets not worry about it tonight. I think it I would like to see the thread first. If all looks good then go post it on the corvette forum.

I am not asking you to lie Matt. I know you did not mention my name. I also know you were not as truthful as you could have been with everyone on the corvette forum.

I hope this is not asking too much from me. I think I am handling myself in a professional matter given the fact I have earned the name "Angry Dyno Man".

At some point Matt you may want to consider asking the higher ups of this forum to delete this thread and leave it and its contents in the past. I can tell you the Matt I met in person is not the same Matt posting in this thread.

I just do not see the point of this thread going on......

I wouldn't lie Brian. I would be stating a more truthful event but I can tell you the response that'll go on that thread won't be pleasant once I wake a dead thread. I'm down to do it anyhow because I found more help from ls1tech than there. Your rep wasn't at all hurt because no one on that site knew who tuned the car or even what state it was tuned. Besides Casey of course but he should of texted me before bringing up your the same guy that tunes IPS cars.. I could of explained why I was saying the things I did. Again I'm sorry you think it could possibly hurt your rep but you have tuned quite a few 1khp cars that was built right. I remember you telling me that I was playing with fire. You did your job as a tuner and I just needed to do mine as a hobbiest and man up to my mistake

. I will gladly revive that thread, mention you as the tuner, throw some 1k rwhp cars you tuned, and give them the story if you wish

I certainly dont believe you committed insurance fraud on the corvette... but it sure as hell sounds like you abused the system with your military injuries.... Able to go out and live a normal life physically, and other than being stupid, the gov't didnt do that, you dont have a "mental handicap" (outside of being fucking stupid)... yet you are getting 100% funding for life? WTF?

Isnt there some checks and balances for this retardedness?

I certainly dont believe you committed insurance fraud on the corvette... but it sure as hell sounds like you abused the system with your military injuries.... Able to go out and live a normal life physically, and other than being stupid, the gov't didnt do that, you dont have a "mental handicap" (outside of being fucking stupid)... yet you are getting 100% funding for life? WTF?

Isnt there some checks and balances for this retardedness?

There's more to the story than meets the eyes.. I'm not giving anyone details about me. You got the gist of it. The findings came from a few different doctors that went to school for the shit and know what to look for and knows the difference between false claims and actual claims. That my friend is all you need to know

All I need to know, is what i see. You're a lying, ricetastic, douche. You show the mental prowess of a middle-schooler, at best. And you are a leech on the system. A person with serious physical and mental ailments isnt chasing thugs around looking for fights, isnt going to the gym benching 350lbs, (or doing any serious weight training at all for that matter).

All I need to know, is what i see. You're a lying, ricetastic, douche. You show the mental prowess of a middle-schooler, at best. And you are a leech on the system. A person with serious physical and mental ailments isnt chasing thugs around looking for fights, isnt going to the gym benching 350lbs, (or doing any serious weight training at all for that matter).

So because I can bench doesn't mean other parts aren't fucked up.. Say I get 30% for brain trama, 30 left theigh, 10% hearing ,20% crushed back disks, another 10% vision loss.. That's 100% disability and I can still maintain what I do, which is go to school, play games, turn a wrench, hit the gym to maintain fitness. My memory is shit and I will admit it takes me longer than normal to process things and I get hesitant to snapping noises.. Those are just an example but I'm not telling you guys shit in reguards to the actual stuff. None of yals business