imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

i have fallen off even posting anymore because it isnt even fun. back to my original req, please find where i started a rumor, you just saying shit doesnt prove a point. bring the facts or continue being the one who makes ohio stats a reality with your obesity.

:lol: im ignorant? this is going to be good

I'm sure that AJ (splatty) his bro, his ex, Cordell (the infamous "Shitting in a bucket" incident), and pretty much ALL of the admins/Mods (Haters be hating, save these haters have "powah" i.e. how many times have you been miserabled again?) would agree that you be starting some shit. And thats just right off the top of my head without even searching.

It's ok to admit that you are an "Insta-gator", Phillys. All of the fun members are doing it.

Ohio has a lot of fat people because Ohio is cold, and we're smart enough to get some insulation.

EDIT: I'm half black, half white, and all fat. I loves me sum fried chicken. And some collard greens....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that AJ (splatty) his bro, his ex, Cordell (the infamous "Shitting in a bucket" incident), and pretty much ALL of the admins/Mods (Haters be hating, save these haters have "powah" i.e. how many times have you been miserabled again?) would agree that you be starting some shit. And thats just right off the top of my head without even searching.

It's ok to admit that you are an "Insta-gator", Phillys. All of the fun members are doing it.

Ohio has a lot of fat people because Ohio is cold, and we're smart enough to get some insulation.

EDIT: I'm half black, half white, and all fat. I loves me sum fried chicken. And some collard greens....

In phil's defense, AJ was dumb enough (imo) to start the thread he did. That shouldn't have been handled on cr.

carry on...

In phil's defense, AJ was dumb enough (imo) to start the thread he did. That shouldn't have been handled on cr.

carry on...

Do you think, perhaps, that AJ may have caught wind of the happening from someone because the Fillopian was talkin shit? I recall a post in that thread regarding text messages about said hoochi's yearing for Phil's dark meat....

(To your point, however, AJ *IS* a pretty dumb mofo)

rumors and gossip vs proof and facts chief. ajs borther and i have never had an issue.

aj and his gf ( a thread i did not start) and i only posted in that thread 1x. not a rumor it happened.

cordell getting wrecked at pauls bachelor party- all factual happenings... not a rumor

miserable mode?- 0 ( that i know of) banned ? atleast 200x or more, but again not a rumor.

mods- LOL

fat people and insulation? get a fucking hoody and get in the gym, you can heat up quite nicely in there when you sweat.

if those are your arguments then you sir have a lot of work to do to know the difference between a " rumor" and " gossip" vs proven and factual events. im the ignorant one :nono:

baked, roasted, boiled.... i would just like to state, white people love fried chicken. just putting that unknown fact out there since everyone is under the impression that all black people love and only eat fried chicken.

Ill eat chicken prepared in any form.:megusta:

Do you think, perhaps, that AJ may have caught wind of the happening from someone because the Fillopian was talkin shit? I recall a post in that thread regarding text messages about said hoochi's yearing for Phil's dark meat....

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE OBSERVE THE "GOSSIP" BEING SPREAD HERE IN THE RED.

please delight us in "factual" proof that i was talking shit. i posted one time ( as earlier stated) in that thread letting aj know, it was dumb to bring it on cr, that yes i did it, and no i didnt give a fuck. never did i "talk shit" though.

You really are not good at this today, i expect more from you, dj should be better

aint even mad, no one knows the extent of the damage, and unless he said it was a salvage car, " assuming" will make you look dumber than him. i wouldnt trust people on cr with info like that cause who did they get it from? thats a womans move to start gossip.

Assumptions have been proven correct.

Lol you really have no life? All you have to do is ask

I do have a life, just not one that involves crackwhores and nunchucks. And with how much shit you pull out of your ass and youtube I don't trust a damn thing that comes from your mouth.

It was not a situation of phil talking shit and it coming back around to AJ (though there was shit talked between Phil and AJ off of cr as far as i know), AJ found out a different way. That is neither here nor there though, I don't care to rehash the past, especially one that is not my own.

It was not a situation of phil talking shit and it coming back around to AJ (though there was shit talked between Phil and AJ off of cr as far as i know), AJ found out a different way. That is neither here nor there though, I don't care to rehash the past, especially one that is not my own.

Well, it looks like I owe Phillys an apology.

Phil, I hearby apologize to you for accusing you of starting rumors.

That said, I stand behind everything else I said about you. And of course I could stay warm in a gym, dumbass, most of those are heated. This is typically where I would make a joke referencing doing all of my sweating with your girl, but I have seen the type of girl you hit, and I am happy to decline.

Assumptions have been proven correct.

I do have a life, just not one that involves crackwhores and nunchucks. And with how much shit you pull out of your ass and youtube I don't trust a damn thing that comes from your mouth.

you were correct

Well, it looks like I owe Phillys an apology.

Phil, I hearby apologize to you for accusing you of starting rumors.

That said, I stand behind everything else I said about you. And of course I could stay warm in a gym, dumbass, most of those are heated. This is typically where I would make a joke referencing doing all of my sweating with your girl, but I have seen the type of girl you hit, and I am happy to decline.

:lol: aint even mad.... and that was 1x that i hit that :p

wait a second... how long did you have the car before you totaled it?

==

I originally bought the car from the dealership with 17k miles.. Within 2 weeks of buying it I managed to wreck it.. Yes I know...I was young and dumb and only been home for 3weeks from a tour to Afghanistan.. After I "totaled it" they paid of my loan and gap took care of the rest..Well for giggles I asked the insurance company how much I can purchase the car back from them and they told me a mere 6,600$... I was like hmm why not because at the time the car was only 3 years old and I could part it out and make some cash out of the ordeal.. Well they dropped it off at my dadds friends shop.. After the ol man tore into it he gave me a call.. Told me everything that will need to be replaced and his buddy can hook me up.. His buddy off the bat he wanted to buy my car for 13k. I told him no and he still hooked me up with parts.. so we did... Truth is I'm glad everything went the way it did.. I wouldn't had this car longer then 8 months because car +insurance was about 900$/month for a 20yold.. Even with the 13.5k$ down payment.. Car been payed for before I could make my first payment and I am far pleased with it.. I have seen salvage cars sell quite often. I would part it out and make more cash that way.. But I have no need to because once again.. It's been paid for and every 1$ I put in it is a upgrade.. I love seeing clueless faces of higher ranking people in the military.. How did you afford that thing? Well sir, smart investing. No need to brag about a salvage car but it's a great car regardless of title