imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

So my mom called me to let me know a detective is looking for me. So I started counting my stones and checking twice to make sure I need to lawyer up. Well I called the detective and he informed me he caught the guy who jumped me a while like 4 months ago. I was talking to my wife, she was in the truck and this dude came around the front of my truck and asked who I was.. I told him my name and then he swung nun chucks at me.. I blocked it with my left arm but 1 stick hit me in the back of the head. I went to hit him and his boy came from the back of my truck with a wooden base ball bat so I threw the guy out of my way and ran to my brothers house about 5 houses down with these phaggots hot on my trail.. I ran inside and so happen we had a few friends there and we all grabbed weapons n shit and ran outside to find this kid and his friend busting out my brothers windows in his truck. We had a little stand off with me trying to get him to drop weapon and fight fair. They jumped in their car and left rather fast.. I didn't realize it at the time but my phone and keys to the vette fell out of my pockets.. The guy grabbed them um and proceeded to harass my family/friends n shit. Had all my bank info and other important shit. I made a police report and had many witnesses.. Well it turns out the kid was jealous because his ex gf liked me a lot and we was friends and he was on some heavy drugs during the time. He lived somewhere in Columbus but never lived in one place. I didn't know the guy at all but he was like 29.. Well he has like 6 accounts of armed robbery/BnE, some assault charges, domestic shit from beating his mom, gf's, I.d theft/fraud and then the shit against me added.. I learned this when I talked to her the other day. Now here's my question for ya guys. I want this phaggot to pay for this.. He stole my phone,keys to my truck,house,car. How would I go about getting all that money spent changing locks, new iPhone, harassment,pain and suffering, and emotional destress. My brother is getting him for busting his windows out and shit. What would you do?

First and foremost, is there any way we here at Columbus Racing can convince you to take a remedial reading/writing course? It's painfull to read your posts due to the fact that you have no concept of grammer. Since I have relieved myself of that comment, I will happily answere your question...You don't. You move on and see the dude go to jail. You're not going to get any money from him since I would be willing to bet he has none to give. He will have a court appointed attorney and his family will come to see him driving thier beat up rusty Cavalier's.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, is there any way we here at Columbus Racing can convince you to take a remedial reading/writing course? It's painfull to read your posts due to the fact that you have no concept of grammer. Since I have relieved myself of that comment, I will happily answere your question...You don't. You move on and see the dude go to jail. You're not going to get any money from him since I would be willing to bet he has none to give. He will have a court appointed attorney and his family will come to see him driving thier beat up rusty Cavalier's.

So I thought the court will pay me but he would have to pay the court back? I never been in this kinda of situation. The guy is going to due some time for the other shit he's done

This came up last night before I went to school. I figure I would of seen if anyone on cr might of had experience with this situation with collecting money through the court from scums like this. Instead I get the typical dooshbags bitching about grammar and spelling and assuming stupid shit not addressing the situation. Look at the time if these posts

This came up last night before I went to school. I figure I would of seen if anyone on cr might of had experience with this situation with collecting money through the court from scums like this. Instead I get the typical dooshbags bitching about grammar and spelling and assuming stupid shit not addressing the situation.

Obiously you need to pay more attention.

If you are paying attention I'd ask for a refund because they haven't learned you yet anythang.

Edited by Geeesammy

So I thought the court will pay me but he would have to pay the court back? I never been in this kinda of situation. The guy is going to due some time for the other shit he's done

So your looking for help to get some kind of welfare bail out.

You want to profit from a situation that you put yourself in due your own stupidity?

Lol really? If I can get some more cash out of this ...

So this sums up the actual situation here. You just want to be another one of those assholes with a frivolous lawsuit. Sueing him for what? The impact and pain it caused on your life? GTFO of here with that shit. Your brother is suing to recoup the damaged property loss. Which is understandable.... you are just trying to find an excuse to squeeze some money. I am sure that would quickly get tossed in court, as you clearly had no 'real' pain and suffering? Unless you had to go to hte hospital and had bills for that, or had to seek counselling for the grief he caused you...

Dont put yourself in stupid fucking situations.

You really are not very smart, are you?

So your looking for help to get some kind of welfare bail out.

You want to profit from a situation that you put yourself in due your own stupidity?

Would like to profit but I would settle with the money I spent on buying a new iPhone,locks,new key for the truck and a new fob for the vette and having it programmed. I wasnt trying to get with her. Like I said, we was friends, nothing more but she tried to make it more than that and I caught on and shut her down. Her ex boyfriend caught on her attempt and acted as If I was the one trying to get with her? Idk pussy can altar a mans mind And added drugs into it.. Not good

This came up last night before I went to school. I figure I would of seen if anyone on cr might of had experience with this situation with collecting money through the court from scums like this. Instead I get the typical dooshbags bitching about grammar and spelling and assuming stupid shit not addressing the situation. Look at the time if these posts

This came up last night before I went to school. I figure I would of wouldseensee if anyone on cr might of might havehad experience with this situation with remove unnecessary wordcollecting money through the court from scums like this. Instead I get the typical dooshbagsdouche bags bitching about grammar and spelling and assuming stupid shit not addressing the situation. Look at the time ifof these posts

This is what I figure your papers look like when they come back from your teachers.

Matt, you won't get shit for money out of this period. Just the way it works. From the sounds of what you described he has no money to bleed.

Now, maybe if you go on the Jerry Springer show Jerry might pay for your trip to the studio?

Would like to profit but I would settle with the money I spent on buying a new iPhone,locks,new key for the truck and a new fob for the vette and having it programmed. I wasnt trying to get with her. Like I said, we was friends, nothing more but she tried to make it more than that and I caught on and shut her down. Her ex boyfriend caught on her attempt and acted as If I was the one trying to get with her? Idk pussy can altar a mans mind And added drugs into it.. Not good

Is that what you told your wife? Did she actually believe it?

Just do everyone, including yourself a huge favor and STFU. First off, after your last thread, at least 90% of CR thinks your a complete dumbass and will take NOTHING you say seriously, so what did you expect? Secondly if you really believe someone saying they would stand and fight means they are just acting like a tough guy, please find the nearest mountain, and jump off the top please. Im no tough guy by any means, but you best bet that if my wife is basically right in the middle of something like that, i will fight back until either i know shes safe, or im dead.

Last off, i really hope you paid out of your own pocket to fix your bro's windows cause that shit is your fault. Either way, you have a cool brother because, if i were in his shoes and you brought that shit to my house/family, what they did to you would look like childs play compared to what i would do.