imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

When you make good decisions and live within your means and save, you'd be surprised what you can eventually afford.

Yep at a "bookstore", my sales i'm responsible for the last 15 days was over 1 million dollars. Oh and half way to retirement already, which should be 52 for me.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned this from an undisclosed CR member :gabe: I'm 99% certain it was bought back for $7,000.

aint even mad, no one knows the extent of the damage, and unless he said it was a salvage car, " assuming" will make you look dumber than him. i wouldnt trust people on cr with info like that cause who did they get it from? thats a womans move to start gossip.

When you make good decisions and live within your means and save, you'd be surprised what you can eventually afford.

Yep at a "bookstore", my sales i'm responsible for the last 15 days was over 1 million dollars. Oh and half way to retirement already, which should be 52 for me.

dont worry, well just ignore your squidness there barnes and noble

aint even mad, no one knows the extent of the damage, and unless he said it was a salvage car, " assuming" will make you look dumber than him. i wouldnt trust people on cr with info like that cause who did they get it from? thats a womans move to start gossip.

I heard FILL got Bi-cep implants. Dont tell anyone.

Who's move is it to be a hypocrite?

"Fill" blasting someone for telling tales out of school is comedy gold. Anyone who didn't choke on their Mt. Dew reading that is exterior to "the loop".

why am i not suprised your fat ass is drinking mt dew?

Dude, just hit the reset button and unfuck all your shit. Wake up, family/work/family, sleep. Repeat

Cut ties to everything except family and work. Focus on those things only. Sell anything that does not better you family or the ability to provide for them better.

Come back on here in two years and have your shit squared away. Own how fucked up things were and everyone will move on.

Until then, you are low end entertainment to be picked on to make people feel better. Some may have even had crazy shit like yours in their past. Point is, they don't hang it out on here to get ball slapped for it like you are.

Dude, fucking RUN!!! Log off and commit to getting your shit straight.

Whatever you learned from the Marine Corps, tap back into that determination and drive on. Best of luck to you.

There are references made to it by multiple people on cr. if I was on a pc right now I'd some digging.

For the same reason that I am not surprised that your dumb ass is calling the kettle "black".

(file that under, "This foo teenks he knows me or sumteeng...")

please, prove where i started a rumor on this forum. ill wait, im sure your fat ass has to get another pop, please take your time, i dont want you hurting yourself with the possibilty of excerise.

Dude, just hit the reset button and unfuck all your shit. Wake up, family/work/family, sleep. Repeat

Cut ties to everything except family and work. Focus on those things only. Sell anything that does not better you family or the ability to provide for them better.

Come back on here in two years and have your shit squared away. Own how fucked up things were and everyone will move on.

Until then, you are low end entertainment to be picked on to make people feel better. Some may have even had crazy shit like yours in their past. Point is, they don't hang it out on here to get ball slapped for it like you are.

Whatever you learned from the Marine Corps, tap back into that determination and drive on. Best of luck to you.

Best advise here. That is what you asked for.....

please, prove where i started a rumor on this forum. ill wait, im sure your fat ass has to get another pop, please take your time, i dont want you hurting yourself with the possibilty of excerise.

Started a rumor? Mutherfucker, your ignorant ass has started more shit on this board than Ex-Lax. Rumors, drama, bad jokes, weak smacktalk...bruh, you run the gamut.

(While I go out to "get a cold pop", you can go look up "gamut")

Started a rumor? Mutherfucker, your ignorant ass has started more shit on this board than Ex-Lax. Rumors, drama, bad jokes, weak smacktalk...bruh, you run the gamut.

(While I go out to "get a cold pop", you can go look up "gamut")

i have fallen off even posting anymore because it isnt even fun. back to my original req, please find where i started a rumor, you just saying shit doesnt prove a point. bring the facts or continue being the one who makes ohio stats a reality with your obesity.

:lol: im ignorant? this is going to be good

The car is a rebuilt salvage title car. I bought it with 17k miles 38k$ in 09.. Clipped a garb rail at 15mph which I replaced the front bumper,fender,rim,door panel. After insurance paid the car off I bought it back from them or 6,600$ cost me 2-3k$ on parts and about 1.8k to paint the car. I do Plan on owning this car for a while..now has 40k miles. It's in my build thread with me talking about it but not sure which page on ls1tech. People can say w/e they like About the title but I'm still sporting a twin turbo c6 being 23yold that I worked hard for. I could of parted the car out and got a c6z a while ago but I made a promise to my dad if he helped me I wouldn't get rid of it. So I started modding

Read this IMSTOCK2

Body builders do not eat FRIED chicken though. It's usually grilled.

baked, roasted, boiled.... i would just like to state, white people love fried chicken. just putting that unknown fact out there since everyone is under the impression that all black people love and only eat fried chicken.

baked, roasted, boiled.... i would just like to state, white people love fried chicken. just putting that unknown fact out there since everyone is under the impression that all black people love and only eat fried chicken.

They don't eat only fried chicken, theres cornbread and greens too. :gabe: