This saturday is looking like some prime riding time!

baghli

With the forecast predicting lower 60s it seems like the perfect weekend to go riding! Im up for any suggestions idc where we go. Was just hoping to get a few people for a good ride then maybe late lunch/early dinner so we can all kinda meet each other. I know im new and dont know anyone on here. Let me know if anyone is up for it! (4/18/09)

Edited by baghli

I am in the Mansfield area and some guys around here are talking about all riding down to Columbus to IronPony around 1 or 2 or earlier to get some free prizes and such! maybe hit the twisties on the way! Let me know if you are interested!

I am in the Mansfield area and some guys around here are talking about all riding down to Columbus to IronPony around 1 or 2 or earlier to get some free prizes and such! maybe hit the twisties on the way! Let me know if you are interested!

I might be up for that. I was trying to get something around here for the time being but if no1 around here is up for a ride ill probably come along. I need a new rear tire but im having that put on friday hopefully and ill reinstall my cruise control throttle lock. ill keep u updated.

Saturday does look perfect. Dont know if I will be able to make it. I gotta work for a couple hours on saturday but im not exactly sure when yet. If it falls through I will make sure to let you guys know so we can all link up. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE show me where some twisties are. I was back in cali all last week and I almost broke down into tears when I saw the Ortega Highway again from behind my buddy's R6 windscreen :grin: It was a beautiful sight, gents. Just too bad I had to ride it with a garbage R6.

Saturday does look perfect. Dont know if I will be able to make it. I gotta work for a couple hours on saturday but im not exactly sure when yet. If it falls through I will make sure to let you guys know so we can all link up. PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE show me where some twisties are. I was back in cali all last week and I almost broke down into tears when I saw the Ortega Highway again from behind my buddy's R6 windscreen :grin: It was a beautiful sight, gents. Just too bad I had to ride it with a garbage R6.

haha i have a few riders from tmcf.us that r up for a ride in town but nothing is definite yet. ill keep u updated but let me know when u find out for sure if u can or cant make it. now question for u, was his r6 specifically garbage or r u calling all R6's garbage? lol

Well, I dont want to make any enemies but I have to be honest. I have only ridden 2 R6's. An 07 and an 08 and they just dont have any balls. Atleast not until you get up over 10k. I am just so used to 600RRs that riding an R6 just sucked. I have seen some ballin R6s though with some sweet ass mods. I just dont think they come stock as brawny as the RRs do.

OfcMav, If i do not ride to akron i may ride with you down to iron pony. I took that trip a couple of weekends ago. I took rt. 3 all the way down. wasn't too bad. I am in mansfield as well. My roommate has to pick up some parts for his bike in akron so i may go that way, if not though i will let you know.

I just havent had the chance to ride them to their full potential then I guess. I know they have some serious steam up in that range but the majority of the riding I do is on the street and in the twisties, not on the track. If I got a chance to get one out on the track it would probably change my mind as a track bike only but I am very partial to hondas and suzies for street and track riding.