ex-LA cop wages "unconventional and asymmetrical" warfare against police

Das Borgen

interesting possible tidbit. The department of Homeland Security can within 100 miles of a boarder: search your cell phone, computer, and pull you over without merit to request your identification to prove you are a US citizen.

yup...Patriot Act...Thanks Oba...I mean Bush

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just the start of the "PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT NOT CHRIS DORNER" phenomenon, signs will be everywhere and could be a PR nightmare for the LAPD.

Could be? I'm sure it *is* a PR nightmare. They have already shown that they will shoot first without properly ascertaining the identity of their targets with no regard for innocent bystanders. Heads need to roll at the LAPD, and not just at the street level.

Could be? I'm sure it *is* a PR nightmare. They have already shown that they will shoot first without properly ascertaining the identity of their targets with no regard for innocent bystanders. Heads need to roll at the LAPD, and not just at the street level.

But a PR nightmare in the sense of one that will never ever go away.

I was just starting school during the 1992 riots, but I know the name Rodney King. Our children will know the name Rodney King. Their children will know Rodney King.

This whole "I'm not Chris Dorner, don't shoot me" will become synonymous with police brutality and corruption for years. It will ensure that the seeds of mistrust are sown every generation, and will hopefully serve as a reminder that we must keep a vigilant eye on those who vigilantly watch us. The difference between Dorner and King is that this isn't a racial thing, it's not a socioeconomic thing, its a corruption thing. For the last 10-20 years, that has been the divisive problem in our country. Corruption in politics, corruption in business, and now the spotlight is on corruption in the most important of aspects; enforcing the laws of our country.