Ohio Racing forums King Of the Streets Competition.

coltboostin

In Bruce Buffer’s voice- “We are LIVE”. Ohio Racing forums King Of the Streets Competition.

Presented by our generous sponsors;

Back Street Performance

Big 3 Racing

Detective Coating

IPS Motorsports

TI Dyno

McBrides Horsepower

Buschur Racing

Thanks again-you guys are making this worth wild for everyone!

The Site-payouts, prizes, and contest open to all-details inside

http://kingofthestreets.clevelandracing.com/index.php

To sign on for the competition;

Step one-send a PM to either me (coltboostin) or Ben (Eclipsed830) on http://ben@clevelandracing.com. If you are not a member- sign up! If you have issues signing up, email me at tercelturbo@hotmail.com or Ben at ben.gotro@gmail.com with your username and we will get it handled. Once you are signed on, you will be given access to the private racers forum. Also send you full name so we can add it to the list for the dyno sponsors, and so you can have access to the specials/discounts they are offering to all racers.

Step 2-Pay up! Make your payments as a gift to trapspeed09@clevelandracing.com. This is overseen by a few old school racers that are neutral parties into the contest. If you don’t trust us, trust them. If you don’t trust them, you have no business here anyways. PLEASE NOTE your forum handle so we can add you too the list.

Step 3-Racer’s page. Every racer will get a page for car pics/bio. Please email or PM one (or more) high res pics of your car, and a write up-Year make Model is required. Anything else, it’s up to you. You can tell us everything, or nothing. Also send your address so you can be sent any T-shirts/gifts/cash or prizes you qualify for.

Step 4- GO RACING. We ask that you send in time slips or dynos as they come. THEY WILL NOT BE MADE PUBLIC unless you request it. The lists will be updated weekly in “proxy winning” format. Think eBay proxy bidding. All results will be published august 16th so people can have a chance for a final push for the top sports!

Winners will be announced first week of January, and we will hold an awards banquet to hand out all the prizes. If you have any questions, refer to the website rules or PM Ben or I

Thanks to all that have had a hand in making this all possible,. And out great sponsors giving up time, money and many discounts to make this a GREAT contest for everyone! I am very excited for this, I hope you all are too.

Now is the time to step up, or shut up. Good luck boys!

Edited by coltboostin