Which one on my cobra?

93fox

Hey everyone, looking for some opinions on my emblems on my car. Which one should I keep?

Here is the one I just finished...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jags4life/29EF32F9-0366-496F-AF8C-AABA6DD69A2A-5960-00000332D4CFE9B5_zpse2374228.jpg

Here is what is used to look like...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jags4life/3f7bdb69.jpg

On this car..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/Jags4life/e4575497.jpg

What are your thoughts?

How did you paint those inlays?

I realize with enamel paint :) but did you use a brush, thinner...what Type of paint?

Lots of concentration, paitence and time with some model brushes I bought from a hobby store and toothpicks. Some of which I filed down to fit in the smallest slats. I used Model Maker Acrylic Paint.

Lots of concentration, paitence and time with some model brushes I bought from a hobby store and toothpicks. Some of which I filed down to fit in the smallest slats. I used Model Maker Acrylic Paint.

Thank you! I've heard of people thinning enamel to a milk-like consistency and using an eye dropper to titrate into the recesses. Your way seems a lot more realistic :)

Nice wheels and stance.

Thanks!

I like it. It's tiny, subtle, but still different from everyone else's snake... heheh That made me laugh a little.

Lol, nice jingle.

I like the extra step you took to put color in it..

Its the little things that make cars stand out..

Thanks, that's kind of the idea I was going for. Most cobra's either have the "stock" emblems, or completely blacked out. Figured I'd switch it up a bit and see how it looks.

Both look fine, but I like the one you painted. Car looks great.

Thank you, sir. I'm leaning towards the painted one myself.

Thank you! I've heard of people thinning enamel to a milk-like consistency and using an eye dropper to titrate into the recesses. Your way seems a lot more realistic :)

Trust me, it is VERY tedious, but I think the end result came out pretty good. Needless to say, I went through quite a few toothpicks to get the right one, lol.

This car makes panties wet......

Just Saying.............

It's been know to....

I wish I had your car.

Maxima GROCE

Haha, thank you...?

I would take both off. They look dumb.

KillJoy

Unfortunately, there are two holes in the fender from the two alignment pins on the back of the emblem. So, that option, is a no go.