Need Help on Saturday

DollFace

JUst ride that beast back.

thats what i would personally do but he needs the title to get temp tags for it so unless s/he has plates from another bike but even then ud still need someone else to ride along in the car with u so u can ride it back. what kinda bike u getting?

Well in that case couldnt DF ride it that day with the previous owners plates on it and then mail them back to him/her?

Thats assuming previous owner is willing to let DF ride with their plates... The seller would be kind of liable if they did... If DF got any tickets with speed or red light cams then those go to the sellers house and they r responsible for them. Or lets say DF decides to flee from the cops when they are on pursuit for speeding and they get the license plate number then the seller would be in a lot of trouble if DF was to get away lol. Im not saying DF would do anything like that but if its a seller thats been met on ebay or craigslist then they probably wont be comfortable letting DF use their plates. I mean would u?

The guy I bought my Z1000 from let me use his plates to ride from Erie PA back to Westerville OH then just mail them back to him. Pretty cool I thought, I know a lot of people would not do that though.

The guy I bought my Z1000 from let me use his plates to ride from Erie PA back to Westerville OH then just mail them back to him. Pretty cool I thought, I know a lot of people would not do that though.

shit ya that was real nice of him... but then again he did own a kawi so he couldnt have been that bright.... haha jk!

lol, i was smart and flew to chicago, picked up my aprilia and rode to cleveland with my cbr600 F4i plates on it.... which may or may not have been expired.

i was a lucky and foolish child.

that said, it is supposed to be quite nice out on saturday, so i would do everything in my power to get there early, pick it up, get it titled and tagged, and ride it around to your hearts content.

by the time i got home from chicago, i just wanted to stare at it and ice my back. damn 6 hours of highway.

Thats assuming previous owner is willing to let DF ride with their plates... The seller would be kind of liable if they did... If DF got any tickets with speed or red light cams then those go to the sellers house and they r responsible for them. Or lets say DF decides to flee from the cops when they are on pursuit for speeding and they get the license plate number then the seller would be in a lot of trouble if DF was to get away lol. Im not saying DF would do anything like that but if its a seller thats been met on ebay or craigslist then they probably wont be comfortable letting DF use their plates. I mean would u?

Criminals dont buy bikes they steal them. You know all about that right?

You have their money and they have your title. It hasnt been registered to another owner yet. so no i dont see an issue.

And yes i would do that for another rider.

Criminals dont buy bikes they steal them. You know all about that right?

You have their money and they have your title. It hasnt been registered to another owner yet. so no i dont see an issue.

And yes i would do that for another rider.

a lil harsh dont u think?? i was merely explaining y another rider would potentially not be cool with it... there was no need for the hostile comeback!

lol, its all good man i just totally didnt c that 1 comin!

kk, dont u have a new trophy u should go polish off?

Sorry. Too many becks tonight

Ha! newb made a funny.

Edited by jagr
I EZ Drunked.