Gander mountain

Rocky31186

Has anyone been inside gander mountain lately? The new store layout is great. They have a ton of guns in stock, the glass cases wrap 3/4 around the building.

The "grand reopen" is this weekend. First 100 people fri, sat, sun get gift cards.

I know the prices at gander are typically more than others but I heard they price match now?

Went yesterday looking for something to re-do the dots on my PF9. Lay out is awesome. If your looking for anything that is in demand right now (Glock 9mm guns, 9mm ammo, 5.56/.223, ARs or AKs) Keep on looking nothing there. They have a Sporting/Tactical Rifle section that doesn't have a single boom stick on it.

It will be nice when the panic dies and things get back to normal. Now that they will price match anyone's printed ad.

Went yesterday looking for something to re-do the dots on my PF9. Lay out is awesome. If your looking for anything that is in demand right now (Glock 9mm guns, 9mm ammo, 5.56/.223, ARs or AKs) Keep on looking nothing there. They have a Sporting/Tactical Rifle section that doesn't have a single boom stick on it.

It will be nice when the panic dies and things get back to normal. Now that they will price match anyone's printed ad.

i was told that they werent putting out any of the tactical rifle stuff untill they do the re opening

They had a ton of 9mm guns. A case full of glocks, but no gen4 G27. A ton of sig's. Springfields.

I was just at Vance's yesterday and they had 3-4 guns in each case. Gander had 50+ in each case.

I saw one AR. But I was told all of the shelves for the "good stuff" will be empty until this weekend.

They had a ton of 9mm guns. A case full of glocks, but no gen4 G27. A ton of sig's. Springfields.

I was just at Vance's yesterday and they had 3-4 guns in each case. Gander had 50+ in each case.

I saw one AR. But I was told all of the shelves for the "good stuff" will be empty until this weekend.

I didnt see any 17, 19, 26 or 34... wait they did have a 25th Anniversary Glock 17 for about $900

Stopped by today to get some ammo and a holster for my new handgun. They were fully stocked with ammo, except some 9mm. It's kind of spread out in the ammo corner.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/62413848-15BC-496A-A445-EE38EE99F320-8995-0000072AD3050BA2_zps14b5f3f4.jpg

So I guess yesterday was the reopening of this place where they now sell guns.. I stopped in and holy packed!! They have 10 times the guns Vances has. Nice place, was going to get a gun, but the wait was 3 hrs on b check.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/20130216_123654_zps99793862.jpg