Gander mountain

Rocky31186

Just stopped by last night. Its pretty damn nice. Im really impressed with what theyve done with it overall. Prices are still a little high but, that shouldnt matter with the price match guarantee. If you havent checked it out, I would recommend waiting a week or so, it was very busy which I assume it will be until the excitement dies down.

But, they say that they'll price match. So if they have more in stock why not?

I would MUCH rather give my money/business to the company that offers me the lowest price to begin with. I'm not gonna give them my business unless they price match THEN take a % off.

Hit the Bestbuy at Taylor Square yesterday. Fuuuuu! The Gander shoppers filled their parking lot, the Babys R Us parking lot, AND the BB lot! Not to mention the traffic cluster fuck they caused at 256 and Taylor.

They created a domino effect with the traffic at 70 and backed 256 up all the way down past TSC

Hit the Bestbuy at Taylor Square yesterday. Fuuuuu! The Gander shoppers filled their parking lot, the Babys R Us parking lot, AND the BB lot! Not to mention the traffic cluster fuck they caused at 256 and Taylor.

It was Fucking CRAZY yesterday. Was there at 10am and there were thousands of people there. They told us it was 2-3hrs just to check out. My friends son and my son who are 9-10yrs old said they felt like the Ohio State Fair on a busy day only with tons of weapons :)

We ended up leaving and going to the farm to blow off some ammo.

• 2 weeks later...