Lets Talk.. Penis size

Buck531

I'm gonna say pinky size would be mine.

As far as the tv go, buy it, and it'll be obsolete next month. Just be happy with your purchase, because you'll always loose.

True. I'm only buying this TV to replace the shitty ass Toshiba I have.. see below.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDEwNS5qcGc.jpg

I never use my 3D, I would save your money if you can. I would also opt for a plasma, better colors, but use more energy and they do get screen burn in. The blacks on my 65" LED LCD get gray if there is white near it.

That is a great price though.

I really don't Need or want 3d whatever. It was just there and so was the price. Where can I get a 55" for that price?

Oh I didn't even click your link, I thought you found one for $1,100.

The forum you linked to says it's on sale for $549 (Great deal if you don't need a 55" or bigger) but when I checked the newegg link they're all shady about showing you the price until after you punch in your credit card and submit? Anyways, that red piece of plastic along the entire bottom of the frame is a deal breaker for me no matter how good the deal. Fucks with my feng shui.

Buck, our LED TV has been great for gaming. I can't comment on how it relates to LCD. If you'd like to swing by and check it out, let me know and we can set that up.

I have an older Samsung LED, and the thing I love about it is the ability to watch programming from downloaded sources. This was made easier with the model that came out after mine, which, if using Samsung's app for mobile devices, makes it possible to not only use your phone as a remote for the TV. It also lets you watch whatever is on TV, on your phone. My TV streams from my PC to the TV over our network (wireless on anything newer than mine) or from a memory stick.

Most of this info is redundant for a lot of people reading, but I don't care. Deal with it.

Not really.:lolguy: I'm debating on getting this:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5848004-LG-47-120Hz-3DTV-47LM4600-549-Free-shipping-at-Newegg

That TV above is at Bestbuy for $1100 or so. Not a bad deal.

Implying best buy is even a an option for buying electronics.

Best buy has some of the highest prices around. No wonder it seems like such a deal.

Sigh... Was hoping someone would say this by now.

LED TVs are NO DIFFERENT than LCD TVs, minus that LEDs are used for the backlight instead of fluorescent bulbs. It's seriously just the backlight. The big advantages are power consumption and color of the light, but also the ability to dynamically dim the backlight during dark scenes to give the appearance of super dark contrast. Samsung does this very well on their high end TVs.

3D is stupid, but the higher refresh rates (240hz+) on 3D enabled TVs are better.