Need new stereo/head unit for Trans Am

BrendanB

My Monsoon CD player recently started giving me the E22 and E20 code when I put CD's into it, and it will no longer read CD's, plus I just need an iPod accessible head unit. Anyone have one on compatible with the Monsoon system (I've heard there's some differences to regular wiring and such with the Monsoon) for sale, or know where I can get one for cheap?

My Monsoon CD player recently started giving me the E22 and E20 code when I put CD's into it, and it will no longer read CD's, plus I just need an iPod accessible head unit. Anyone have one on compatible with the Monsoon system (I've heard there's some differences to regular wiring and such with the Monsoon) for sale, or know where I can get one for cheap?

My Camaro has the Camaro equivalent to the monsoon. After my CD player shit itself I just got a cheapo Sony off eBay and used the Walmart wiring harnesses. Sound is still good and haven't really noticed by downsides. The only thing that will be an issue is your speakers may not be as loud but I found mine wasn't that noticeable. If you have any other questions search tech as it explains everything in detail.

My Camaro has the Camaro equivalent to the monsoon. After my CD player shit itself I just got a cheapo Sony off eBay and used the Walmart wiring harnesses. Sound is still good and haven't really noticed by downsides. The only thing that will be an issue is your speakers may not be as loud but I found mine wasn't that noticeable. If you have any other questions search tech as it explains everything in detail.

Ok cool, I was looking into a "Boss" brand H/U for $30 on amazon, I figure if it breaks at least it's only $30 instead of a couple hundred if it was a nicer one