New CR Sponsor: O'Neill Energy Solutions

Miller

As energy assessors we look at your home energy usage for opportunities to save on your electric bill. There are a lot of factors that play into home energy consumption. For instance: outdated heating and cooling equipment, inadequate insulation, air/duct sealing, window solar gain coefficient, non-energy star appliances, etc. We will identify those areas where you can save.

While we’re there we also provide you things that will reduce energy consumption as soon as we leave. Each home gets 12 CFL bulbs, 1 led nightlight, and a programmable thermostat (if you’re still using a manual dial). If you use an electric hot water tank we install pipe wrap and lower GPM aerators for your fixtures. Not only will you save on your next bill after our visit but you become eligible for rebates (cash from AEP) for doing household improvements.

If that wasn't enough, certain improvements are qualified for IRS tax credits. We handle your AEP application for rebates and offer free tax advice for qualified work. Want some more good news? If you had to do any of the qualified work within the past year I can still claim an AEP rebate for you to recoup some of your cost.

Qualifications: If AEP is your utility company and you live in a single family home or a condominium attached to less than four units you’re able to have us visit. We need you to have your AEP account number and an hour for us to perform the inspection.

For CR members there is no charge for an appointment. For any of your friends or family not on CR the charge is $25.

O'Neill Energy Solutions also provides commercial energy consultation services. We would come to the business site and provide advise on how to improve energy efficiency. This service is similar to that of the residential service offered minus the free inventory. Pricing for this service varies.

Call Zack Miller at (740) 815-4628

Email: oneillenergysolutions@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ONeill...36739143032367

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Come out to my house and laugh at all the energy we're wasting here.:lolguy::gabe:

seriously.

I will, you will be surprised what we can figure out in an hour. I can save you a good deal from my inventory I install and a few recommendations.

Congrats on the sponsorship Zachary I'm so proud of you.

Thanks

-Gabe

Thank you.

See you soon Miller. Congrats

Looking forward to it Joe. I hope you're getting comfortable now or very soon out there!

While we’re there we also provide you things that will reduce energy consumption as soon as we leave. Each home gets 12 CFL bulbs, 1 led nightlight, and a programmable thermostat (if you’re still using a manual dial). If you use an electric hot water tank we install pipe wrap and lower GPM aerators for your fixtures. Not only will you save on your next bill after our visit but you become eligible for rebates (cash from AEP) for doing household improvements.

Just so I'm understanding you correctly, if you come out to my house there is no charge and you still give me all of this cool swag?

Just so I'm understanding you correctly, if you come out to my house there is no charge and you still give me all of this cool swag?

You got it. If you have AEP I will do a CR member home free. If it's a business consultation the pricing varies.

Thanks,