Exhaust Shops

Toph6888

Looking for a good exhaust shop, pretty much I will have a 3" exhaust to a split for (2) 2.25" through my flowmaster mufflers, but I am thinking of just have a shop do the muffler back exhaust around my new IRS on my mustang. So pretty much looking at have just a couple bends done.

Any suggestions?

Hmmm, think they would they do a custom 3" header back exhaust too?

I'm sure of it. The piping may be aluminized, and not mandrel-bent, but at least they will give you a no-bones price quote for you to figure out what to do.

Mad Hatter Muffler on Sullivant Ave FTW

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mad-hatter-columbus

I'm sure of it. The piping may be aluminized, and not mandrel-bent, but at least they will give you a no-bones price quote for you to figure out what to do.

Mad Hatter Muffler on Sullivant Ave FTW

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mad-hatter-columbus

Hmmm, I would want Mandrel bent for race exhaust. Least air disturbance as possible. I'll check them out.

OP, thanks for making the thread

My .02

I'm not taking away from anything Mad Hatter does...they do quick, cheap, patches and fixes. I would not want them doing a custom exhaust project for me on something I cared about performance on. That's just not their bread and butter. When the flex pipe fails on the Audi I know for certain I'm driving to the hood to have them do it again. It's pretty much an every 2 year thing.

Tinman, Alex, Jason @ IPS would be the first few people that come to mind for what you're looking to have done. They will work with proper materials, mandrel bends and get you something well thought out with great fit and proper engineering.

...but don't bother Tinman for a couple weeks he might be tied up with an exhaust project on a certain yellow car I know.

Mike's Custom Garage

25 Marion Street

Mount Vernon, OH 43050-1521

(740) 392-2358

He's been doing my familys exhaust for 20+ years now, it doesn't get better than the work that Mike does.

04SVT has a full stainless exhaust done by Mike on his Cobra and it's beautiful.

We can handle it for you. Best way to go about it is a custom Y-Pipe to a Exhaust already built for a Cobra.

My .02

I'm not taking away from anything Mad Hatter does...they do quick, cheap, patches and fixes. I would not want them doing a custom exhaust project for me on something I cared about performance on. That's just not their bread and butter. When the flex pipe fails on the Audi I know for certain I'm driving to the hood to have them do it again. It's pretty much an every 2 year thing.

Tinman, Alex, Jason @ IPS would be the first few people that come to mind for what you're looking to have done. They will work with proper materials, mandrel bends and get you something well thought out with great fit and proper engineering.

...but don't bother Tinman for a couple weeks he might be tied up with an exhaust project on a certain yellow car I know.

Roger that...thanks