Saturday March 9th

DKilbourne

Well, found out after I got to the track that they had put down new concrete pads at the starting line. Not too many slick cars, not a lot of prep, and zero rubber down. Car did hit 130 a couple of times, but the best ET was 11.68 with a 2.13 and zero traction until third. It would grab for maybe 5-10 feet off the line, then immediately lose traction and start hopping like mad. Forget hitting 2nd as it would hop or spin like crazy. This is with an SRA too. Car pulled hard in 3rd and 4th and I found out that I will need atleast 27" tires on the back as I hit the limiter a few times in 4th.

Guest Dodgetony

I was there, my car worked great on the new track surface for whatever reason. I even got my best 60' time of 1.42.

The left lane was loose, but I had no issues in the right lane.

I was there, my car worked great on the new track surface for whatever reason. I even got my best 60' time of 1.42.

The left lane was loose, but I had no issues in the right lane.

Auto car set up better. Unfortunatley, if I hooked it would break loose right after that. Like within 10 feet.

Guest Dodgetony
Auto car set up better. Unfortunatley, if I hooked it would break loose right after that. Like within 10 feet.

I can relate to that. I know a few other people that were complaining about the launch surface.

I just hope this mean I finally have my suspension sorted out.