Brian works his magic on another Ms3 cammed ls1!

fas1k

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why everyone in this thread is held up on dyno numbers, I'm sure the flowmaster ws crap but go see how it runs. My car ran 10.60s and only dyno'd 535 on Brian's dyno. I will be curious to see if it makes much difference, but I still think some of you worry too much about the actual number.

Not sure why everyone in this thread is held up on dyno numbers, I'm sure the flowmaster ws crap but go see how it runs. My car ran 10.60s and only dyno'd 535 on Brian's dyno. I will be curious to see if it makes much difference, but I still think some of you worry too much about the actual number.

This.

I wouldn't say I'm worried about the number. I know a Dyno is just a tuning device and the power will show on the track. Just after seeing so many setups exactly like mine making more, it raises questions. It will go back on the Dyno again prolly this week (pending Brian's schedule) The car will be going to the track rental in April as well.

What are you guys with similar setups trapping in the 1/4?

I wouldn't say I'm worried about the number. I know a Dyno is just a tuning device and the power will show on the track. Just after seeing so many setups exactly like mine making more, it raises questions. It will go back on the Dyno again prolly this week (pending Brian's schedule) The car will be going to the track rental in April as well.

What are you guys with similar setups trapping in the 1/4?

If I think about I will post a graph of Casey's graph laying over your graph for everyone to see. I will need to do this once I get home.

If I think about I will post a graph of Casey's graph laying over your graph for everyone to see. I will need to do this once I get home.

Thanks Brian!!

Yea 26 mpg!! Damn car gets better mileage than my 4cyl 5speed Canyon!! Lol

Outside of a little 500 or so rpm window looks like casey made more. I just bought a slp loudmouth for mine. Ill proably swap in a bullet muffler to knock it back a little. Mostly the flowmaster is too quiet at idle and part throttle. Sounds goodat wot I think. Mine is currently wo a tune.

Thanks Brian.

My cam is a 112. If its not the exhaust I'm curious if the lifters and pushrods are wrong, maybe not getting full lift?

I've got ls7 lifters with 7.4 pushrods.

Aside from Dyno numbers, we won't know how it runs till the track rental.

Thanks Brian.

My cam is a 112. If its not the exhaust I'm curious if the lifters and pushrods are wrong, maybe not getting full lift?

I've got ls7 lifters with 7.4 pushrods.

Aside from Dyno numbers, we won't know how it runs till the track rental.

Mine was on a 112 lsa and i also had ls7 lifters and 7.4 pushrods.

Yea, it consistently trapped 120 with heavy ass torque thrust 2's.

Sorry man didn't see you posted that already. Well it's going back on the rollers this weekend, so we will see if the exhaust makes a difference.

What was your best Et and 60?

• Casper unlocked this topic