Riding Jacket Q's

KillJoy

I had a guy named NICK help me there once. Ordered a helmet from him, called a week later because it was never delivered. They said there's no record of it. I got pissed because I had the receipt that it's paid for and it was $275 Icon helmet for my wife. They said, sorry and they'd ship it out. Another week later I called back and said I haven't gotten it yet. They said sorry, they didn't have a record of it AGAIN!! So they finally sent it with a $25 gift card to make up for it. Well that was in 2007 and I haven't used that gift card yet. Mainly because I don't live near IP. Only purchases I'll make with the PONY now is one that they have there in stock and I can take it up to the counter and buy it. Fuck ordering from them again. Especially NEVER make an order from some older NICK guy in the helmet section. What a fuck up he was. :nono:

The Nick I speak of is OR mod APChtr.

I know. I was just wanting to warn him about the NICK in helmets. Boy he's BAD! :nono: Atleast for placing an order he is..lol. 1st time, then 2x over the phone and never got it right until the 4th time. I paid for nothing until I finally raised hell. I was waiting for nothing to be delivered. I still like the Pony just won't order anything from them because my 1st experience was a blood pressure rising one.

Edited by NinjaNick

• 1 month later...

Try leatherup.com. They have some good deals. I bought my (textile jacket w/ armor) on there. They have a good return policy. And if you decide to get on off there, I have a 10% off discount code, or you can google for it.