Columbus bike dyno location

Wildrice

Thanks for info--Tues appt with Brian. Yes Engine is built, max 20lbs boost + water injection. C16 after 10lbs boost. My fav track is land speed racing- http://www.ecta-lsr.com in Wilmington OH just opened up last year. It's on one of DHL airfrieight airstrip since they move Hdqtrs back to Europe. !.9 mi strip. Timing lights 132' before end of mile with remainder for shutdown. US older guys get confused by the "tree" start thinkin about Christmas :-) LSR they just wave you to go. Whole race is only 132' long timed at end of mile.

Got a buddy on here that will be chiming in soon who has an RCC Stage 2 2008 Busa, he just went 225-227 in the Texas Mile.

That would put him at approx 200mph at the 1/2 mi mark. My top speed has been 195.77 mph at Maxton, NC when the valve seat melted from the aluminum head--using NOS. I'm looking for 210 mph until my confidence builds. I'd love to do Loring, Maine on the B-52 bomber runway-- 3 mi track but I'm not fond of long distance trailer pulls. Texas is over 1100 mi from Columbus--my back hurts just thinking about it.:rolleyes:

Brian & Chad did a terrific job of getting the Microtech Secondary fuel adjustment into the mid 11 A/F on the Velocity Stage 2 Turbo on my 2007 Busa.

Not that many dyno shops capable of tuning on the Microtech ECU boost system. Thanks again.

Darrell